What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Should be permanent ejection from the NBA imo. Hitting someone 1) from behind and 2) in a spot on the head that could cause permanent damage. He needs a permanent suspension imo.
The thing is he isn't a professional fighter and I doubt he had any idea what he did when he did it. I do think it should have been at least 5 games just for a general sucker punch, but permanent would have been wild

His temple hit Stewart’s shoulder square on before the hit from Hayes.
That was the craziest thing about it. He clearly looked like he was out from hitting Stewart. It must have just been in a strange spot because it didn't look like a hard hit.

The thing is he isn't a professional fighter and I doubt he had any idea what he did when he did it. I do think it should have been at least 5 games just for a general sucker punch, but permanent would have been wild
I agree. It looked more reactionary than trying to intentionally do damage. It certainly shouldn't be acceptable but I don't think he was trying to permanently injure him. That being said, the penalty should be greater to make everyone think twice before getting mixed up in the scuffle.

Look... Wagner is a professional antagonist. It would have been catastrophic if something bad happened at the level yall say it can... but that stuff could happen with a stray elbow too. If you are going to go out every night and cheap shot guys... like he did with Hayes.... sometimes dudes will try to knock you the **** out. Its the whole **** around and find out.

Hip checking a guy into the crowd endangers the player and the folks in first row... not condoning an elbow to the back of the head but I am not sure Killian was after that... he just wanted a piece of Wagner. Anytime these dudes are throwing hands, elbows, etc. its dangerous cuz they huge and strong. 3-5 games is fine for his role... can't have guys out there just cheap shotting guys every damn night. Remember what one cheap shot did to AB's career? The Draymond punch was way more dangerous than what Hayes did imo.

Its amazing how much they are missing Booker. Funny they are struggling mind lol, just saying.
CP looks cooked... without Booker they have no engine. Book is out basically this whole month and their schedule is brutal. Like they could go like 3-12... I'd set the over under at like 5-10. They need help like yesterday.

Lamar Odom was an innocent victim all along:
"Lamar Odom spoke with TMZ’s Harvey Levin for a Fox primetime special and alleged that brothel owner Dennis Hof tried to kill him in 2015.

In teaser video for the special that airs Monday, Odom alleged the late owner of the Love Ranch South in Pahrump, Nevada, was responsible for his overdose and subsequent hospitalization, and claims he didn’t willingly ingest drugs. The incident has been widely pinpointed as a contentious moment between him and his ex-wife, reality television star Khloe Kardashian."

Lamar Odom was an innocent victim all along:
"Lamar Odom spoke with TMZ’s Harvey Levin for a Fox primetime special and alleged that brothel owner Dennis Hof tried to kill him in 2015.

In teaser video for the special that airs Monday, Odom alleged the late owner of the Love Ranch South in Pahrump, Nevada, was responsible for his overdose and subsequent hospitalization, and claims he didn’t willingly ingest drugs. The incident has been widely pinpointed as a contentious moment between him and his ex-wife, reality television star Khloe Kardashian."

I mean I don't understand her deal at all. The last time I got into a life-or-death altercation at an out-of-town brothel my wife was cool after I told her the drugs were planted and the overdose was likely attempted murder by that guy who is now dead. I guess my wife is just a better listener.

CP looks cooked... without Booker they have no engine. Book is out basically this whole month and their schedule is brutal. Like they could go like 3-12... I'd set the over under at like 5-10. They need help like yesterday.

We know what Sarver would do, or rather WOULDN"T do. Now we see what new ownership is going to do.

I mean I don't understand her deal at all. The last time I got into a life-or-death altercation at an out-of-town brothel my wife was cool after I told her the drugs were planted and the overdose was likely attempted murder by that guy who is now dead. I guess my wife is just a better listener.

Lol
Great post

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

They were up 16 with 1:39 left and up 11 with 43 seconds left in the 4th!
How in the hell? Is that a record comeback of some kind? Wow. 21 points in 3 minutes is insane.

They were up 16 with 1:39 left and up 11 with 43 seconds left in the 4th!
Wasn’t there a stat from that Dallas game that with 40 some odd seconds left and down 9 that that team lost 100% of the time over like 20k games?

Wasn’t there a stat from that Dallas game that with 40 some odd seconds left and down 9 that that team lost 100% of the time over like 20k games?
Nba2k?