What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

He was talking **** on some fanduel tv show.

“What’s that thing Draymond (Green) just said, where he said ‘insecurity is loud,'” Dinwiddie said. “Basically, here’s what happened. We lost to them, I was on the Mavericks. Obviously we have an MVP caliber guy and we’re trying to be a championship caliber team… so I make a statement about we need to be better. Understanding the culture and how games are kind of played in D.C, saying that’s an unacceptable loss in that fashion. He decides to respond because I guess he felt like it was a shot at him.”

“I wanted to respond,” Spencer Dinwiddie continued. “My agent told me to stand down… now I’m not in that environment, I’m in the playoffs, he’s not.”

Spencer Dinwiddie wasn’t done by any means. He then questioned Kyle Kuzma’s priorities, something that will likely draw a response from Kuzma.

“There’s a lot of guys in the NBA that really pour their heart and soul into basketball,” Dinwiddie stated. “If we look at him and the way he approaches life, fame, all that stuff, we can see that his priorities tend to vary.”

To cap it all off, Dinwiddie called Kuzma’s stardom into question.

Seems really dumb to badmouth another current player. They will be after you forever. But it is kinda funny,

One of the things I don't get. He was not under contract last year. He was a FA... so how does he get credit for time served when not under contract?

One of the things I don't get. He was not under contract last year. He was a FA... so how does he get credit for time served when not under contract?
Well this will be good because, in the event an NBA team wanted to sign me, I will have already served 1640 games of suspension in the event that they attempt to punish me for my behavior here.