What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

Mobley has next to no offensive bag and Garland is a turnover machine at times and sucks on defense. Neither is a great player as is, just good.

If/when Don leaves they need a good return of "win now" pieces, or they could be in trouble.

Magic and Pistons got better young pieces and are on the rise. Cavs are gonna have a tough time getting above .500 in a few years without Don.
Cleveland has to be kicking themselves so hard for sending out Lauri instead of other guys. They could have traded high on Garland who isnt a good fit next to Mitchell anyways.

So it's not more likely a star from 14 teams gets injured vs a star on a singular team?
Nope. it would probably be a first for 14 stars from 14 teams to get injured at the same time.

Man you try so hard to not get it
You just say stuff to say stuff and never get anything.
Now go to the kids table with the others who dont know ball brother.

I get more joy than I should from the clippers 0-4 record since the harden trade. Would be awesome if they could just add draymond somehow. That one would actually probably make them better but then I could really hate watch them.

Harden's beard alone is reason enough to hate him. Trim your ****ing beard ya weirdo, there's food collecting in it.

1700062548411.png

1700062638150.png

"It’s kind of funny because before the game I was telling myself Steph is not playing, so I know Draymond is going to try to get ejected,” Gobert said. “Every time Steph doesn’t play, he doesn’t want to play without his guy Steph, so he’s doing anything to get ejected. It’s all good.”

Translation: "you ain't **** without Steph"

It kinda made me sad that Gobert was in a headlock for what felt like 30 seconds and his team hardly came to his aid at all. That was ****ed up of Draymond and taking swings at his head was totally justified. The most that happened was KAT giving him a gentle massage. Team chemistry about to take a hit.

"It’s kind of funny because before the game I was telling myself Steph is not playing, so I know Draymond is going to try to get ejected,” Gobert said. “Every time Steph doesn’t play, he doesn’t want to play without his guy Steph, so he’s doing anything to get ejected. It’s all good.”

Translation: "you ain't **** without Steph"
And i think that is the truth.
Like lets say draymond played his whole career with the bulls or something. How many all star appearances does he have? What kind of legacy does he have? He went to the absolute perfect situation.

It kinda made me sad that Gobert was in a headlock for what felt like 30 seconds and his team hardly came to his aid at all. That was ****ed up of Draymond and taking swings at his head was totally justified. The most that happened was KAT giving him a gentle massage. Team chemistry about to take a hit.
Nah, they focused on wins. They got their guys ejected

The secretary who is not into sports at all is talking about the Draymond fight... so maybe it becomes a big enough deal that a more significant suspension happens.