What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

The secretary who is not into sports at all is talking about the Draymond fight... so maybe it becomes a big enough deal that a more significant suspension happens.
It needs to. It was an all out attack. Now whether anything does, well millionaire money-makers rarely pay the prices normal people do.

It needs to. It was an all out attack. Now whether anything does, well millionaire money-makers rarely pay the prices normal people do.
I'm pretty sure that if I did that, I would be going to jail. A suspension for any number of games is getting off lightly.

I hope they also contacted him and told him that of he has another incident it will be a much bigger suspension. He’s so far beyond the benefit of the doubt at this point.

I'm pretty sure that if I did that, I would be going to jail. A suspension for any number of games is getting off lightly.
Agreed. But I'd be surprised to see anything more than like a one game suspension and maybe a $20k fine or something. They just don't take this stuff seriously enough.

I do think it is funny he got fined the same amount as McDaniels and Thompson whose actions were both objectively a lot worse.
I’m willing to bet they were hesitant about giving 5 games to Draymond and used $25k for Rudy as the lube to make it easier on people thinking Draymond was picked on.

I’m willing to bet they were hesitant about giving 5 games to Draymond and used $25k for Rudy as the lube to make it easier on people thinking Draymond was picked on.
I think they are tired of his nonsense.

I hope they also contacted him and told him that of he has another incident it will be a much bigger suspension. He’s so far beyond the benefit of the doubt at this point.
They won't because his antics bring in fans which means money. They won't stop the money.

Rudy fined 25,000 wow. I thought he was trying to stop the fight?
He probably did, but he did it by grabbing Klay more or less around the neck, so not so surprised. I was surprised he didn't get a T in the game, tbh.