What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I think he still gets $20 per year. He's a 6'9 3&D that's not necessarily good at either but also doesn't suck at either.
Yeah… it’s kinda where I put his range. I wouldn’t be shocked if a team like Detroit went higher because they have more space than players that will want to sign there.

Agbaji dropped 14 his last game and Kelly dropped 10 with 6 dimes. Simone's scoring his last three games: 17, 14, 18.
Simone the only one I think we should have kept. That one may haunt us a little.

Murray had a huge game in a win without Trae last night. I wonder what the asking price for him was at the deadline and if it could go way up over these next 4 weeks.

Bufkin is finally getting some minutes, at least I assume he'll be in the rotation. I'm very curious how he performs.

Murray had a huge game in a win without Trae last night. I wonder what the asking price for him was at the deadline and if it could go way up over these next 4 weeks.

Bufkin is finally getting some minutes, at least I assume he'll be in the rotation. I'm very curious how he performs.

You’ve gotta wonder how much more (if at all) Murray would have cost than what we got for Simone, Ochai, and KO.

I think DJ was overrated for SAS, but I also think he’s a better player now versus then and that’s what people have wrong about him.

Toronto just won its 3rd game in a row. They currently sit at 7th place and their pick is top 6 protected. Masai has got to be sweating.
It's strange but the KO and Ochai trade definitely didn't signal wanting to keep their pick. They now have a very good bench and the starting lineup is rock solid. If I had to put money on the raptors or hawks making the play in then I would probably go with the raptors.

With Brooklyn winning tonight I took a look at their schedule and the next 7 set up pretty well for them to get into our win range.

@ magic
vs Hawks
vs Hawks
vs Memphis
vs Philly
@ Detroit
@ Charlotte

I think they have a pretty good chance of going 5-2 over that stretch.

Ochai and Tech in double figures tonight. Raptors with a nice win in Indy and the Pistons with a two point loss to the Knicks. Suddenly Ochai looks decent and he looked pretty horrible his last month with the Jazz. Is Hardy clueless as a coach? Asking for a friend.

A lot of people questioned the Raptors moves, but now they have a solid 9 man rotation that can help Barnes be the feature guy.

I did not even consider that TOR had a protected pick. Interesting that they went the complete opposite direction we did with similar stakes.

I don’t care to rehash the conversation about how much guys like KO and Ochai actually help you win….but directionally both FO’s were clear which way they wanted go.

Last edited: