What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I remember when Donovan was a rookie and we had Boston, Jazz, 76ers and another team in summer league games at The Huntsman Center at the U. My son went and Jaylen Brown signed everything and was super cool. Ben Simmons was a huge douche. Happy for Jaylen right now.

I remember when Donovan was a rookie and we had Boston, Jazz, 76ers and another team in summer league games at The Huntsman Center at the U. My son went and Jaylen Brown signed everything and was super cool. Ben Simmons was a huge douche. Happy for Jaylen right now.

Guess which one works with MIT? Guess which one is universally considered an arsehole? And there's Ben Simmons, the ****ing loser.

They're embarrassed by him.

Australians for the most part don't care about him stealing millions from the NBA in wages. He's hated for not committing to the national program, (Playing for the national team should be the most important thing for a basketballer in this country) The bastard even pocketed millions of dollars from the Victorian government to play in exhibition games before the world champs against the US, he didn't play but still tried to pocket the money. He's a 24 carat prick.

Uncle Drew sums it up beautifully after our first medal at the last Olympics.

Well it's finally over and the ****ing Celtics won yet another ****ing championship while the Jazz yet again fall short. How many more will the Celtics or Lakers or Spurs or name a dynasty franchise win another ring before the jazz have a chance? The NBA is definitely a rich get richer organization.

Here's to yet another year of mediocrity!

@Saint Cy of JFC though I could make some petty excuses of JB being the better player you were right about Tatum and I was completely wrong on him never winning a championship and being that superstar. As much as I hate to admit it, I accept my L and am eating a rather gamey piece of crow right now. Unlike many here I have the self pride to admit when I was wrong. I was wrong, you were right. Cheers.

@Saint Cy of JFC though I could make some petty excuses of JB being the better player you were right about Tatum and I was completely wrong on him never winning a championship and being that superstar. As much as I hate to admit it, I accept my L and am eating a rather gamey piece of crow right now. Unlike many here I have the self pride to admit when I was wrong. I was wrong, you were right. Cheers.
I honestly cant remember any of this conversation about whatever we discussed.

Finals MVPs of the 2020's

Lebron: 30/12/8, 67% TS
Giannis: 35/13/5 66% TS
Curry: 31/6/5 63% TS
Jokic 30/14/7 67% TS
Brown: 21/5/5 53% TS

I guess having a really stacked/complete team can compensate in the Finals for not having a superstar doing superstar things.
And I guess we can definitely say that Tatum isn't a tier 1 superstar.