What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I’m not sure the Lakers will want to touch him right now. Lot of league pressure here.
I’m not sure either but desperate times and they can hope Lebron can help control Kyrie a bit. I wonder if he will be sorry if it means he goes to LA.

Nets imploded , Lakers can’t shoot ,or win … Philly can’t stay healthy , Wolves set us up for the next 5-10 years , Warriors look old ..

And here we are

Think Kyries BB career is over
He seems like he has self destructed and taking him on will be nothing but trouble

Think Kyries BB career is over
He seems like he has self destructed and taking him on will be nothing but trouble

It’s obvious Nets need to hit the reset button , not sure where you can send Kyrie ,maybe pay him out ? but KD will want a trade , and I’m not sure you can get a whole lot for him …

The gobert trade made the nets ask for even more than what we got , isn’t going to happen for an ageing star , unless Knicks get desperate

It’s obvious Nets need to hit the reset button , not sure where you can send Kyrie ,maybe pay him out ? but KD will want a trade , and I’m not sure you can get a whole lot for him …

The gobert trade made the nets ask for even more than what we got , isn’t going to happen for an ageing star , unless Knicks get desperate
The Nets can definitely trade KD but they're just going to have to take less then what they want.

Hahaha, he apologises to the Jewish community in a post that includes him spelling out the Tetragrammaton in the very first line. You can't make this **** up.

Easy solution is we give them Conley and their pick back for KD- maybe even throw in Rudy Gay to be nice. If they also keep Kyrie suspended or bought out it helps them tank for real this year to get a replacement for him.

It's been really hard for me to get into the NBA this year. I enjoy the NBA for basketball, but the NBA is about anything but basketball these days. And no, I'm not saying this in a shut up and dribble way. I'm saying this in a "do I really have to listen to this narcissist pseudointellectual" way. Can't escape these clowns.

It's been really hard for me to get into the NBA this year. I enjoy the NBA for basketball, but the NBA is about anything but basketball these days. And no, I'm not saying this in a shut up and dribble way. I'm saying this in a "do I really have to listen to this narcissist pseudointellectual" way. Can't escape these clowns.
I’m kinda the opposite.. I enjoy all the drama especially as it pertains to the Nets and the Sixers collapsing and benefitting us.. lol..

I’m kinda the opposite.. I enjoy all the drama especially as it pertains to the Nets and the Sixers collapsing and benefitting us.. lol..

As much as I would like the Nets to lose, it does not bring me joy that it's because Kyrie is causing actual harm to already marginalized communities and expiring the next generation of pseudo intellectual basketball players. At least with Ben Simmons he wasn't causing real harm to anything other than his own basketball career so you could ignore it. When there's real harm being done....anti-Semitism, domestic assault, sexual assault. The NBA is ugly right now. Hard to enjoy the NBA and think about how it's benefiting the Jazz.