What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I don't doubt Ime is a far, far better coach than Nash. But you seriously want to add the this year's most idiotic adulterer to that nuthouse?

Good for the pick they owe us I guess.

Wolves offence is so bad … for the defensive plays Rudy makes , he clogs the flow ..

I prefer Towns at the 5
Towns at the 5 gives you all time bad defense.

They either need to put spacing around Gobert or a ton of defenders around KAT.

They are closer to the Gobert model if they can get over egos and figure out a system. I wonder if Quin would take the Minnesota job if they fire Finch next year.

I still believe in them as a team on paper, but now I have doubts about them as individuals being able to adapt and figure it out. Seems like some of the players are nostalgic about being a low ceiling play-in from last year and don't want to adapt to a style that will improve them because it's a bit harder.

The quotes out of Minny aren’t good… Ant saying he lost his super powers (has not dunked all year)… Minny being awesome was predicated on Ant taking a step forward and Rudy meshing… neither seems to be great right now.

The quotes out of Minny aren’t good… Ant saying he lost his super powers (has not dunked all year)… Minny being awesome was predicated on Ant taking a step forward and Rudy meshing… neither seems to be great right now.

He also noticed the bench is playing better than the starters which is definitely… a problem.

He also noticed the bench is playing better than the starters which is definitely… a problem.
And mentioned sharing the ball etc. Already said he plays better with space… the bad vibes are starting to pile up… as we know life comes at you fast… sometimes the vibes are just weird or off… then something triggers it going fully off the rails.

I feel bad for Rudy. The reality is that when schemed against by savvy coaches and teams (such as Phoenix, Dallas, etc ) his impact is 100% nullified... Leading him to look clumsy and lost.

We fleeced Minnesota.

Hey, so let’s just summarize the last few days for the Nets:

(1) fire only adult in the room (Nash)
(2) Kyrie out being a ****ing idiot anti-Semite with zero repercussions.
(3) replace adult in the room with accused workplace sexual harasser;
(4) sign guy accused of exposing himself to female staffer;
(5) Ben Simmons still very much a thing.

When do you think the Nets are gonna sign Deshaun Watson to a two-way? Is there any legal oversight for this franchise?

I feel bad for Rudy. The reality is that when schemed against by savvy coaches and teams (such as Phoenix, Dallas, etc ) his impact is 100% nullified... Leading him to look clumsy and lost.

We fleeced Minnesota

Yeah he looked really slow and really non effective yesterday. Like he was plodding through mud or something. Must be the fast paced Phoenix was running.

Like they’d get their own 3pt shots off even before Rudy got back in the post defensively.

Hey, so let’s just summarize the last few days for the Nets:

(1) fire only adult in the room (Nash)
(2) Kyrie out being a ****ing idiot anti-Semite with zero repercussions.
(3) replace adult in the room with accused workplace sexual harasser;
(4) sign guy accused of exposing himself to female staffer;
(5) Ben Simmons still very much a thing.

When do you think the Nets are gonna sign Deshaun Watson to a two-way? Is there any legal oversight for this franchise?
I must have missed #4. Who does that refer to?

We fleeced Minnesota.
I do too
I must have missed #4. Who does that refer to?

Was supposed to be Primo. Looks like a tweet I saw saying they signed Primo was fake news.

So scratch #4.

We fleeced Minnesota.
Wolves have been elite defensively with Gobert on the court ...

Nets execs now hiding their wives.
Udoka's full story needs to come out so Nets can't hide behind ignorance.

The SA story on Primo and how it has been spun is troubling as well... He exposed himself to the team Psychologist amongst others... apparently it is behavior that is not new... like some noise about it happening during college or earlier. They had to have known about it... extended his contract... only changed their tune on him when the lawsuit was announced/filed.