What's new

The Non-Jazz NBA Thread in the Jazz Section

I guess i should have just said there are 5 teams with **** records who wont make the playoffs. Everyone else has a shot at the playoffs.
Cause no teams ever truly tank if the definition of tanking means players are out there intentionally missing shots and stuff.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Worst/best we can finish in the tank race is like 7th or 8th is my guess.

Ya i dont think there is any way we catch those 5 teams i listed. Those 5 will be the 5 worst almost for sure.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
Won’t matter. Wolves bottom out and jump to #1 in the lottery as karma for the Jazz not burning the foundation down to the ground. Sets Minnesota back a decade and gifts the Jazz not one, not two, but three of their future core franchise players.

Donovan mitchell get hurt? only played 22 minutes in a close game. Garland played 40 minutes. Don wasn't in foul trouble. Must have got hurt.

Lopez snapped that headband right off.

Didn't catch the fight live but did watch a few minutes of the game before it got chippy. Joe Ingles is starting to look like himself again. He's going to really help the Bucks this season.

Donovan mitchell get hurt? only played 22 minutes in a close game. Garland played 40 minutes. Don wasn't in foul trouble. Must have got hurt.
yeah they are pretty beat up I think Garland and Love are both playing hurt most of the season. I could easily see them slide to the late lottery same as last season, if they cannot stay healthy again.
It is like the last 1st that isn't swap eligible or owned by Jazz for a long time if it stays in the lottery. I would not be shocked if they tanked a little if they are not going to have a healthy rotation for a playoff run.
So much parity this season with the play in games changing the leagues perspective on full season tanking. All you hvae to do is have 2 keys players hurt and you are lottery bound

The NBA has a weird situation on their hands with Shannon Sharpe. How he got let back in the game is wild to me.

The next dude that gets banned for life for flipping off Draymond gonna have a precedent set and be calling a lawyer if the NBA lets this stand.

Maybe it’s at the team/arena level but even still.

The NBA has a weird situation on their hands with Shannon Sharpe. How he got let back in the game is wild to me.

The next dude that gets banned for life for flipping off Draymond gonna have a precedent set and be calling a lawyer if the NBA lets this stand.

Maybe it’s at the team/arena level but even still.
Agreed. Totally bizarre.