What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I'm still waiting for an explanation. You can call it a hole, call me dumb, etc but at the end of the day, I know what's up.
Apparently not. I'm baffled that you are having such a hard time with this. If you are scheduled overnight when we set the clocks back you will end up working another hour if your shift starts and ends at the usual times. You should get paid for every hour you work. That's it. That's all she's saying. There's no imaginary time being worked here.

I read the link. I don't get what you're trying to say. On Nov. 3rd I worked a 13.5hr shift instead of a 12.5hr shift. But I still only worked from 6pm to 6:30am, which is 12.5hrs.

Some companies might not automatically catch that. That's exactly what she said.

I don't know what to tell you if you don't know what I'm trying to say. Literally, hundreds of comments of people feel the way I do.

Funny how the one guy who works the night shift and the other guy who's AOC's apologist (might be a bit much) don't understand what I'm saying.

I don't know what to tell you if you don't know what I'm trying to say. Literally, hundreds of comments of people feel the way I do.

Funny how the one guy who works the night shift and the other guy who's AOC's apologist (might be a bit much) don't understand what I'm saying.
If you're using yahoo comments to bolster your arguments you've already lost. Lmao.

Apparently not. I'm baffled that you are having such a hard time with this. If you are scheduled overnight when we set the clocks back you will end up working another hour if your shift starts and ends at the usual times. You should get paid for every hour you work. That's it. That's all she's saying. There's no imaginary time being worked here.

Daylight saving times skips or adds an hour. If it skips an hour and you demand to be paid for said skipped hour it's entitlement. It's really not that hard to understand. Alluding to that I don't understand daylight saving times when it's you who doesn't. Read the comments from the article that I posted.

Daylight saving times skips or adds an hour. If it skips an hour and you demand to be paid for said skipped hour it's entitlement. It's really not that hard to understand. Alluding to that I don't understand daylight saving times when it's you who doesn't. Read the comments from the article that I posted.
That would be great, except she wasn't saying you should get paid for the hour skipped in the spring. She tweeted it a few days before we set the clocks back. So, again, if you are misunderstanding what she's saying it makes perfect sense that you'd think she's dumb.

If you're using yahoo comments to bolster your arguments you've already lost. Lmao.
You're saying I don't understand daylight saving times while acting oblivious to what I'm actually saying.

Yeah, it's yahoo, but the way I see it is it's the middle class folk and how they feel.

You're acting like you don't understand the point. You do. You can't not get what's people's beef.

You're saying I don't understand daylight saving times while acting oblivious to what I'm actually saying.

Yeah, it's yahoo, but the way I see it is it's the middle class folk and how they feel.

You're acting like you don't understand the point. You do. You can't not get what's people's beef.
Lol, yahoo comments are now a representation of the middle class and how they feel? What are youtube comments? A brilliant insight into the hearts of the working class?

Just take the L and move on.

That would be great, except she wasn't saying you should get paid for the hour skipped in the spring. She tweeted it a few days before we set the clocks back. So, again, if you are misunderstanding what she's saying it makes perfect sense that you'd think she's dumb.

Bro, yes she was. Yes, she was. Gawd damn it. Lol

Lol, yahoo comments are now a representation of the middle class and how they feel? What are youtube comments? A brilliant insight into the hearts of the working class?

Just take the L and move on.

She wasn't talking about daylight saving times as she gives a tip for daylight saving times.

Yeah, I'll take the L.

Bro, yes she was. Yes, she was. Gawd damn it. Lol

Bro, no she wasn't! It's from November! When we set the clocks back! FFS man, this isn't hard to grasp.

You would be completely right if she said that about the spring when the clocks move forward. That would be stupid. But that's not what happened here.

This is why I shouldn't post in political threads. I had in my head what I thought she said was dumb until I actually took the time to realize it was me.

Gawd damn it. I'm going to bed with the L spooning me.

She tweeted about making sure people got paid for daylight saving times. **** like that makes my laugh.

You ever punch a time clock? When you work from 10pm-7am, and the clock t=rolled back an hour at 2am, you better make sure you get paid for that hour roll-back.

This is why I shouldn't post in political threads. I had in my head what I thought she said was dumb until I actually took the time to realize it was me.

Gawd damn it. I'm going to bed with the L spooning me.
Lol it happens. I think I’ll be staying away from here for a while too...

Lol it happens. I think I’ll be staying away from here for a while too...

At the end of the day, I'm not a fan of AOC. I do think she's said some dumb things and have defended her too. I ran with something I remembered seeing a few weeks back and made an misconception. I ran with the idea of what I thought she said as opposed to what she said. I was wrong.

The thing is, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. It's embarrassing, sure, but damn it's liberating.

I still think AOC is a diva and like Trump, should stay off of Twitter.

At the end of the day, I'm not a fan of AOC. I do think she's said some dumb things and have defended her too. I ran with something I remembered seeing a few weeks back and made an misconception. I ran with the idea of what I thought she said as opposed to what she said. I was wrong.

The thing is, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. It's embarrassing, sure, but damn it's liberating.

I still think AOC is a diva and like Trump, should stay off of Twitter.
Little tweets have become the norm.