What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

And I'm sorry. Star witnesses admitting there was no quid pro quo, extortion, or wrong doing is 100% relevant. Just as relevant as anything you posted. 5 witnesses have come out and said nothing impeachable happened. 5.

But if they want to refute the quid pro quo, all they have to do is tell the truth. That Rudy was not Trump's fixer, Trump did not tell Rudy to enact the funding for investigation activity, and the Rudy never told anyone that Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate Biden/ Burisma.

If that is the truth, why would they not testify to it under oath? We could get past all this secondhand information. Just testify, guys. What could they possibly be afraid of if the truth is on their side?

Why hasn't he testified under oath in front of congress?

Why wouldn't he answer questions directly to Mueller?

He should come for questioning like all of these witnesses have.

Nice deflection.

Why are you insulted by a comparison to a superhero, just because she is a woman? There is nothing wrong with Elastigirl, why would that be insulting to you? She's super cool. And is there an Elastiboy? if there is, I'll go back and edit my post if that make you feel more secure.

So, back to my question, you don't really believe that Trump was not behind the push for Ukraine to investigate, do you? I mean, come on. He you really believe he knew nothing about these people who have admitted asking the Ukrainians to investigate, on behalf of Trump? Zero, nada? Surely you have more faith in Donald than to think that he is that disengaged, right? Please answer. Pretty pretty please.
Mr Fantastic.

Mr Fantastic.

thank you!

To set the record straight, I made the following comment:

“You've got to work really really really hard and strain credulity like Elastigirl to get there”

JazzyFresh was deeply offended by this simile because he does not like being anything “like a girl” even when that girl Has superpowers. He took offense because it was "like a girl" and not "like a boy" (and not because I said he was straining credulity, which he did not refute).

I now have a proper male superhero to replace, in consideration of politically correct and sensitive/ fragile egos, I change my statement to:

“You've got to work really really really hard and strain credulity like Mr Fantastic to get there”

Last edited:
So nothing illegal

And as my video posted he openly admitted it was his "presumption" not fact.

You're making **** up

he admitted to quid quo pro of meeting for investigation. He was not aware of the money for investigation.
Not sure why you would omit this, unless you are not seeking the truth. Could it be?

he admitted to quid quo pro of meeting for investigation. He was not aware of the money for investigation.
Not sure why you would omit this, unless you are not seeking the truth. Could it be?
Also, let's be completely clear- he claims he was unaware of the money for investigations. But this is coming from a man who also claims he didn't realize that investigating Burisma involved the investigating the Bidens, something I think is pretty ****ing hard to believe. He was in full CYA mode.

Also, let's be completely clear- he claims he was unaware of the money for investigations. But this is coming from a man who also claims he didn't realize that investigating Burisma involved the investigating the Bidens, something I think is pretty ****ing hard to believe. He was in full CYA mode.

Agreed. The guy is pretty much a political appointment and a hack who is covering his arse.

But you know what, facts are facts. If he doesn't remember about money for investigations, that is what it is and we can't guess evidence into existence that is not there. There is plenty of evidence elsewhere.

So what law was broken in your hypothetical?

Personally I think it's quite embarrassing you guys put that moron on stage.

It's funny to watch the political crap on this site. There is the side that watches CNN, MSNBC, OR reads the NY Times, Washington Post, Vox, etc. and see this impeachment hearing as the end of the world as we know it. Trump is GUILTY and going down.

Then there is the side of those that watch and read sites that do not hate President Trump and can see that this is a bunch of political posturing with no proof other than hearsay and BS.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...crats-dont-want-to-talk-about-before-n2556858

"We’ve had a lot of Democratic hyperbole and a lot of witnesses saying they don’t possess direct evidence of the so-called quid pro quo allegations that have been hurled at the Trump White House. It all stems from a whistleblower report that in July, President Trump threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine unless they opened a corruption probe into Hunter Biden’s position at Burisma, an energy company, despite having zero experience. Biden has been there since his father, Vice President Joe Biden, was in office. He recently left.

It’s a total clown show. Some of the witnesses, like Marie Yovanovitch, were just career diplomats who disagreed with Trump on Ukraine policy. Her testimony was a therapy session Yet, one thing that is missed in all of these proceedings is that Ukraine did collude with the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016 in a failed attempt to detail the Trump candidacy. Veteran investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson dredged this up from Politico. It’s right there in black and white:

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation."

O my goodness!!! HOW EVIIIIIIL. Clinton contacted Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump.

This whole impeachment hearing is a bunch of crap and you guys know it.

It's funny to watch the political crap on this site. There is the side that watches CNN, MSNBC, OR reads the NY Times, Washington Post, Vox, etc. and see this impeachment hearing as the end of the world as we know it. Trump is GUILTY and going down.

Then there is the side of those that watch and read sites that do not hate President Trump and can see that this is a bunch of political posturing with no proof other than hearsay and BS.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...crats-dont-want-to-talk-about-before-n2556858

"We’ve had a lot of Democratic hyperbole and a lot of witnesses saying they don’t possess direct evidence of the so-called quid pro quo allegations that have been hurled at the Trump White House. It all stems from a whistleblower report that in July, President Trump threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine unless they opened a corruption probe into Hunter Biden’s position at Burisma, an energy company, despite having zero experience. Biden has been there since his father, Vice President Joe Biden, was in office. He recently left.

It’s a total clown show. Some of the witnesses, like Marie Yovanovitch, were just career diplomats who disagreed with Trump on Ukraine policy. Her testimony was a therapy session Yet, one thing that is missed in all of these proceedings is that Ukraine did collude with the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2016 in a failed attempt to detail the Trump candidacy. Veteran investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson dredged this up from Politico. It’s right there in black and white:

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation."

O my goodness!!! HOW EVIIIIIIL. Clinton contacted Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump.

This whole impeachment hearing is a bunch of crap and you guys know it.
Lol nobody cares about looking into the true corruption. They are too distracted with their "impeach Trump" thread they started months before anything. They will stoop to any measure. They have been trying for 3 years and think this is any different.

This has got to be fake, right? But apparently it's a real photo.

He wrote the words that Sondland said so he could share it with the reporters. If you have ever done public speaking, you know you often write it nice and big so it is easy to read and share.

Public speaking 101