What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

8 Things the media don't want you to know about Gordon Sondland's Ridiculous Testimony
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...t-know-gordon-sondlands-ridiculous-testimony/

1.Sondland Has LESS THAN ZERO Evidence of Any Wrongdoing
2. Sondland’s Only Actual Evidence Exonerates Trump
3. Investigating Biden *Is* Investigating Corruption
4. You Can’t Have a Quid Pro Quo if Ukraine Didn’t Know
5. The Resistance Tampered with Sondland’s Previous Testimony of No Quid Pro Quo
6. Sondland Is the Worst Impeachment Witness in a Long Line of Terrible Witnesses
7. Suddenly Presidential Meetings with Preconditions Are a Bad Thing
8. Sondland Admits Information He Was Unaware of Might Have Changed His ‘Presumption’

Read the article for details. Very enlightening.

Last edited:
Here is actual crap that Democrats have done:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-democrats-not-trump-got-caught-seven-times/

• They got caught falsely claiming they had more than circumstantial evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to hack the 2016 elections.
  • They got caught orchestrating this entire farce with the Whistleblower and lying about their secret meetings with him.
  • They got caught defending the false allegations of the Steele dossier, which was paid for by the Democrats.
  • They got caught breaking their promise that impeachment would only go forward with bipartisan support because of how damaging it is to the American people.
  • They got caught running a sham impeachment process featuring secret depositions, hidden transcripts, and an unending flood of Democrat leaks.
  • They got caught trying to obtain nude photos of President Trump from Russian pranksters pretending to be Ukrainians.
  • And they got caught covering up for Alexandra Chalupa—a Democratic National Committee operative who colluded with Ukrainian officials to smear the Trump campaign—by improperly redacting her name from deposition transcripts and refusing to let Americans hear her testimony as a witness in these proceedings.
“I sincerely hope the Democrats end this affair as quickly as possible so our nation can begin to heal the many wounds it has inflicted on us,” Nunes said. “The people’s faith in government, and their belief that their vote counts for something, has been shaken.”

“From the Russia hoax to this shoddy Ukrainian sequel, the Democrats got caught,” Nunes said. “Let’s hope they finally learn a lesson, give their conspiracy theories a rest, and focus on governing for a change.”

Governing would be a nice change for the Democrats. I hope they give it a try.

8 Things the media don't want you to know about Gordon Sondland's Ridiculous Testimony
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...t-know-gordon-sondlands-ridiculous-testimony/

5. The Resistance Tampered with Sondland’s Previous Testimony of No Quid Pro Quo
6. Sondland Is the Worst Impeachment Witness in a Long Line of Terrible Witnesses
8. Sondland Admits Information He Was Unaware of Might Have Changed His ‘Presumption’

Read the article for details. Very enlightening...

Not likely to be a person. Reported.

Read the article for details. Very enlightening.
Still arguing it didn't happen? That's not going to end well for you. Haven't you noticed your side has mostlyswitched to the talking point that it happened but it's not impeachable?

Still arguing it didn't happen? That's not going to end well for you. Haven't you noticed your side has mostlyswitched to the talking point that it happened but it's not impeachable?

It has already ended and you just don't want to see that it has. Along with the anti-Trump media.

I mean you guys start a thread labeled "let's impeach Trump" before anything even came to light. Before this you were already looking for any excuse to impeach the guy. Hell you have been trying for much longer for absolutely nothing.

Magically out of thin air this garbage pops up and you guys really think anyone with an ounce of common sense don't see what you're doing here? You basically are admitting you were looking for any reason to "let's impeach Trump" and here you are. Its so damn obvious that you all will go to any lengths and you are.

Excuse me for not running after you have called wolf at least 5 times and we've found nothing. Now you want to impeach the President off of nothing more than hearsay and second hand accounts. I and many others see right through you. If you don't believe me, check Trump's campaign donations, they're astronomical. That money is coming from people who see what you are trying to do. Its obvious. You are doing what Marx preached. You are literally trying to overthrow a government to get you way.

You know you can't beat him fair and square...

Hadn't seen heathme in a while. Now I see that he is back under a new name.

Quickest I ever put someone on ignore.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What does that even mean? How dare someone sign up on the site with different political views than me? Must be a bot. You guys aren't used to people fighting back are you?
Democrats aren't used to anyone fighting back, especially a president.
That's why they keep telling Trump to stop tweeting, just to sit back and take it, to stop his rhetoric against the media, accuse him of conduct unbecoming a president (Yeah, Obama never attacked the media or political opponents!).
And Trump just keeps going and going and going. Can't stop him and certainly can't "shame" him into cooperating.

Hey look, actual corruption:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morr...m-got-130-million-bailout-loans-dads-vp-term/

"An investment firm linked to Hunter Biden received over $130 million in federal bailout loans while his father Joe Biden was vice president and routed profits through a subsidiary in the Cayman Islands, according to federal banking and corporate records reviewed by the Washington Examiner.

Financial experts said the offshore corporate structure could have been used to shield earnings from United States taxes.

Rosemont Capital, an investment firm at the center of Hunter Biden’s much-scrutinized financial network, was one of the companies approved to participate in the 2009 federal loan program known as the Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility, or TALF."