What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I'm not surprised to know that you can't distinguish between a serious comment and a joking comment.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Lol it's only a joke now that I called you out on your typical 2 faced ********. I mean calling other people dumb is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. That's hilarious. I'm going to tell my friends this one at work tomorrow.

"Hey guys Trump supporters are dumb"

And we're going to laugh and frolic the day away at such a well thought out funny funny joke.

Knock knock

Who's there?

Trumsaport

Trumsaport who

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DUMB!!!!!!!!

SorrowfulImpassionedHookersealion-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
A reminder of 2 things:

1. we don’t have to have a narcissist as president.
2. Remember when this guy was president and repubs still bitched about everything he did? I’m old enough to remember when repubs would’ve impeached if they could because of his birth certificate, giving people health care, and wearing a tan suit.

I love him razzing Kidd

Lol it's only a joke now that I called you out on your typical 2 faced ********. I mean calling other people dumb is one of the funniest things I've ever heard. That's hilarious. I'm going to tell my friends this one at work tomorrow.

"Hey guys Trump supporters are dumb"

And we're going to laugh and frolic the day away at such a well thought out funny funny joke.
Again, I'm not surprised

A reminder of 2 things:

1. we don’t have to have a narcissist as president.
2. Remember when this guy was president and repubs still bitched about everything he did? I’m old enough to remember when repubs would’ve impeached if they could because of his birth certificate, giving people health care, and wearing a tan suit.

I love him razzing Kidd

It's nice how you don't hear things about from Obama or about Obama much after he left office

I have a feeling that Trump will try hard to hold onto the spotlight after he is gone.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/federal-judge-blasted-doj-for-leaving-andrew-mccabe-in-limbo

Justice Department attorneys struggled with mounting frustration and skepticism from a federal judge about producing documents related to the investigation of former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, according to transcripts of closed-door conversations released in response to a lawsuit from a government watchdog group.

The McCabe case—and President Donald Trump’s personal involvement in it—prompted federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton to call the government’s handling of it “disturbing,” a “mess,” and veering close to a “banana republic.”

“I think it’s very unfortunate,” Judge Walton told prosecutors as the case hung in limbo in late September. “And I think as a government and as a society we’re going to pay a price at some point for this.”

The comments were made in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) against the Justice Department.

Jordan Libowitz, a spokesperson for CREW, said the eventual release of the court transcripts on Friday, after a lengthy court battle, showed that the government was “trying to cover up the fact that they were stringing this [lawsuit] along while looking for a reason to indict McCabe.”

Transitioning to a banana republic.....

https://www.alternet.org/2020/02/it...artment-because-of-trumps-disturbing-attacks/

U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton gave the Justice Department a pointed rebuke last September because of President Donald Trump’s relentless attacks on former Deputy FBI Director Andy McCabe, new documents released on Friday showed.

Judge Walton’s comments, which had previously been sealed, reflected broader concerns in the public and the media that Trump’s efforts to publicly pressure the Justice Department are corrupting the rule of law.

“I fully appreciate the complexity of the assessment, especially, unfortunately, to be candid in light of the way by the White House, which I don’t think top executive officers should be doing,” Walton said. “Because it does I think really complicate your ability to get a fair adjudication from the government’s perspective.”

He continued: “Because the public is listening to what’s going on, and I don’t think people like the fact that you got somebody at the top basically trying to dictate whether somebody should be prosecuted. I just think it’s a banana republic when we go down that road and we have those type of statements being made that are conceivably even if not influencing the ultimate decision, I think there are a lot of people on the outside who perceive that there is undo inappropriate pressure being brought to bear.”

He added that the “mess” created by the inappropriate pressure was “disturbing.”

“I just think the integrity of the process is being unduly undermined by inappropriate comments and actions on the part of people at the top of our government,” Walton said. “I think it’s very unfortunate. And I think as a government and as a society we’re going to pay a price at some point for this.”

How AG Barr became "King" Trump's Enabler-in-Chief:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/feb/15/william-barr-attorney-general-donald-trump-enabler

Barr has not been untouched by the turbulence of the last week. Reported threats of additional resignations drove him on Thursday to grant a TV interview in which he complained that Trump’s tweets “make it impossible for me to do my job” and vowed: “I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody.”

A Trump spokesperson said the president’s feelings were not hurt. Barr was said to have warned the White House of what he was going to say.

The interview was met with outrage and eye-rolls among critics who saw a wide divergence between what Barr said and everything else he has been doing.

“I think Bill Barr is shrewd, deliberate, smart, calculating, careful, and full of it,” tweeted the former US attorney Preet Bharara.

The real Barr, critics say, has a 12-month track record as a spearhead for Trump’s attack on justice, beginning with public lies about the report of special counsel Robert Mueller and running through his intervention in the case of Roger Stone.

And ROFL at a 30 foot ladder just being readily available. "Kids just take the bare essentials this is a long dangerous trek and Grandma, grab my 30 foot extension ladder please".

But Trump's the dumb one.
Ladders are, in fact, being used extensively to scale border walls. They’re just not the extension ladders you imagine. Some are made from rope, but most are fashioned from rebar, cheap to make, and blend in nicely with the rust-colored border walls.

"Smugglers in Juárez have engineered camouflage hook-and-ladders made of rebar that blend in so well with the border wall that it can be hard to detect, according to U.S. Border Patrol. The ladders are the same rust brown color as the mesh panels or steel beams of the fence.”

"El Paso's urban stretch of border is littered with the rusted rebar ladders at the base on both sides — ladders lying in wait on the Mexican side, ladders pulled down by border agents or abandoned by smugglers on the U.S. side. One of the rebar ladders was poking out of a dumpster in a lot near the Chihuahuita neighborhood on Thursday.”

“The rebar ladders started turning up in large numbers in the El Paso sector last year in May, around the time that construction of the most recent replacement wall finished downtown. They've been a go-to method for scaling the fence in the urban footprint since.”

Full article from The El Paso Times here:

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/n...flage-ladder-to-cross-border-wall/4760798002/

Yes, because if Trump did it it has to be the wrong move, right? Who cares what the results are.
Of course the GOP supported things that Obama proposed. Not. Not only did they not give Obama any credit their number one purpose was to make him a one term president and when they failed at that then they did everything to obstruct any of his agenda getting through. Three years after he is out of office and Trump is still blaming Obama and taking credit for what Obama did.

Reactions: Red
As nearly always, the progression is to deny, then say it would be fine if it had happened (but it didn't), then admit it actually happened, then brag about doing it.

This might be the most insightful short essay on impeachment, and it's inherent flaws, and flaws born of partisanship, that I have ever read. Would that I could be this concise and on point. Yes, it's anti-Trump, which might encourage my pro-Trump friends to ignore it, but I do believe we can all gain from the insights this essay provides. Essentially, it's about what partisanship has rendered. I found it very clarifying, and am sharing it for that reason.

I do not see them begging for sentences (or even trials) of the many, many other characters who we could easily convict for the same as Stone or worse. It is such an absolute joke how that man has been treated. In fact, the claim is so egregious that I'm not even going to read beyond that part of the article. Instead, I'm going on vacation.

"The lesson in all this isn’t that the Constitution has recently broken so much as that its flaws, always present, have been fully revealed."

The sentence above, from the article, refers to the insights that are offered in the article, and that I found revealing and educational, and hinging on the long term development of partisanship in American politics. That was the reason I wanted to share it, and the very reason I implied that both pro Trump and Never Trumpers might actually learn something from those insights. I hope others who may have read it, found it worth their time. The fact that you could not does not surprise me, really.

I think that the people who immerse themselves in the negative narrative of the left would be very surprised at how good life is for the vast majority of us. I live in a ski town and we sure aren't experiencing the predicted climate change that the left has been melting down about (and I have decades of experience to compare the current conditions to)

And I live in a North Atlantic coastal community, and, with the declining numbers of cold water species, like lobsters, and the arrival of warm water species from further south, and as well, the rising sea level, and the contingency plans being developed to adjust to the damaging impacts on salt marsh environments, due to the sea level rise, and forced relocations of coastal inhabitants, I do see the effects of the predicted climate change. And I have decades of experience living here to compare the current conditions to.

http://www.beachsamp.org/stormtools/stormtools-coastal-environmental-risk-index-

https://www.mdpi.com/2077-1312/4/3/54

http://nbep.org/

https://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/p...d_Regional_SLR_Scenarios_for_the_US_final.pdf

https://www.ecori.org/climate-change/2017/2/12/see-level-rise-estimate-now-above-9-feet

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/20200216/in-warren-planning-for-rising-sea-levels

As you can see, we are attempting to prepare for the bigger changes ahead. I would be surprised if the problems described for my region would really have any direct impact on Utah. But that does not mean that we in southern New England have no problems with climate change, (and right now, not simply decades from now, ask our fishing industry), just because Joe Bagadonuts has his hand on the pulse of climate and weather in Utah, and finds the skiing is fine and the tourists are happy.....

Now, I understand this has nothing to do with the subject of this thread, apologies to the OP, and I don't really expect you to read the links, but, you brought it up, and I'm not going to sit here and say, "yeah, well as it goes in Utah, must also apply in southern New England". BTW, I know quite a few scientists in this region, working on these problems. I don't see any of them "melting down".

Last edited:
Ladders are, in fact, being used extensively to scale border walls. They’re just not the extension ladders you imagine. Some are made from rope, but most are fashioned from rebar, cheap to make, and blend in nicely with the rust-colored border walls.

"Smugglers in Juárez have engineered camouflage hook-and-ladders made of rebar that blend in so well with the border wall that it can be hard to detect, according to U.S. Border Patrol. The ladders are the same rust brown color as the mesh panels or steel beams of the fence.”

"El Paso's urban stretch of border is littered with the rusted rebar ladders at the base on both sides — ladders lying in wait on the Mexican side, ladders pulled down by border agents or abandoned by smugglers on the U.S. side. One of the rebar ladders was poking out of a dumpster in a lot near the Chihuahuita neighborhood on Thursday.”

“The rebar ladders started turning up in large numbers in the El Paso sector last year in May, around the time that construction of the most recent replacement wall finished downtown. They've been a go-to method for scaling the fence in the urban footprint since.”

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/n...flage-ladder-to-cross-border-wall/4760798002/
Oh no we forgot about ladders! What an oversight! Planes exist? Really? Since when? Wright brothers you say? Oh they caught on did they? *****

Ok... I was more or less being facetious but by your own article.

Border Patrol apprehensions of single adults — those most likely to use the ladder method — have nearly doubled year over year in the El Paso.

Also what do suppose these people are "smuggling"? Whether it's drugs or humans your own article portrays something is being smuggled. Shouldn't that be a pretty damning reason we need as much protection as we can get? I'm not even for the wall but I do think protecting our borders is absolutely paramount.

Lolol he was talking specifically about "in the sun". The fact that people don't have the small amount of brain power to understand that is a bit scary. Grown *** adults looking for any reason to act stupid over the silliest of things. It's become a mental illness at this point.

We need to do a poll:

Do you believe that painting the fence black will slow the flow of illegal immigrants?

yes or no

Trump thinks yes.

Be brave, vote with the Donald.

We need to do a poll:

Do you believe that painting the fence black will slow the flow of illegal immigrants?

yes or no

Trump thinks yes.

Be brave, vote with the Donald.
de·ter·rent
/dəˈtərənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a thing that discourages or is intended to discourage someone from doing something.

Regardless I don't think it's a big deal either way and I don't think Trump feels it's going to completely stop it. It was a simple observation that you crazies took completely out of context because you look for any little thing to make a deal out of. Extremely petty in my eyes but I see tons of that here.

Last edited:
And ROFL at a 30 foot ladder just being readily available. "Kids just take the bare essentials this is a long dangerous trek and Grandma, grab my 30 foot extension ladder please".

But Trump's the dumb one.

Unfortunately, smugglers and illegal immigrants are a lot smarter than you because they use ladders to go over Trump's impotent walls all the time.

https://www.newsweek.com/juarez-smu...bar-ladders-scale-mexican-border-wall-1487469

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/n...-climb-newly-replaced-Mexico-border-wall.html