What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

For those of you spreading the BS about injecting Lysol:

He didn't have to mention Lysol specifically. It's a popular disinfectant, and the manufacturer felt obligated to issue a warning...

Further, he walked out of Friday's briefing without taking questions. I believe to avoid all the embarrassing questions that he would have faced. Further, he is expected to cut back on his hours long briefing monologues, no doubt because he too often makes a fool of himself, and because the constant "look at me, I am handling this crisis like the greatest president ever" is really not helping much at all. It is really wearing thin....

https://www.rb.com/media/news/2020/april/improper-use-of-disinfectants/

Improper use of Disinfectants
Due to recent speculation and social media activity, RB (the makers of Lysol and Dettol) has been asked whether internal administration of disinfectants may be appropriate for investigation or use as a treatment for coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2).

As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route). As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information.

We have a responsibility in providing consumers with access to accurate, up-to-date information as advised by leading public health experts. For this and other myth-busting facts, please visit Covid-19facts.com.

For more information on our response to COVID-19, visit this link: Coronavirus information

I wonder why they would take this quote out of context? I’m no Nancy fan, but clearly what was going on here was that she was trying to add funding to the bill, not kill it. Fine if you want to argue against that, just stop lying.

“So Chuck Schumer and I, and this all happened on the Senate side, and I congratulate the Senate Democrats, they went to the floor when Mitch McConnell went in for his 250, and they said they objected. And then they said, we have another proposal which opens the door to the underbanked. There’s $60 billion, 10% of what they were asking for to be used for community development, financial institutions [that] know the neighborhood, know the language, know the culture, know the people, know the businesses to enable them to participate in the Paycheck Protection Program.”

Anyone familiar with CDFI’s knows this was a huge need. They typically lend to underserved neighborhoods, mainly minority communities. R’s have been trying to kill them for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I just want to say to y’all who believe everything trump says. Please don’t inject yourselves with Lysol.

I mean, just because you are gullible and blindly follow the guy who is hurting our country, we still don’t want to see you sick or dead.

please don’t inject the Lysol.
Hey I just want to say to y'all who believe everything the media says. Trump never said to inject yourself with Lysol. Yeah, he probably shouldn't speculated about vague ideas for a cure, that's not his job. But at least he didn't say what the leftists are screaming from the rooftops claiming that he did. I mean, just because you are gullible and blindly follow whatever crisis NBC manufacturing at the moment in order to pursue their twisted agenda doesn't mean that you need to help them sow division.

Hey I just want to say to y'all who believe everything the media says. Trump never said to inject yourself with Lysol. Yeah, he probably shouldn't speculated about vague ideas for a cure, that's not his job. But at least he didn't say what the leftists are screaming from the rooftops claiming that he did. I mean, just because you are gullible and blindly follow whatever crisis NBC manufacturing at the moment in order to pursue their twisted agenda doesn't mean that you need to help them sow division.
He said exactly what we've quoted him as saying. The exact wording he used has been posted here literally dozens of times. They are his words, exactly as he said them. The unedited video of him saying them has been posted. The text of what he said exactly as he said it has been posted.

No one is making this up.

The fact that you fall back on the "Media twisting his exact words exactly as they came out of his mouth" shows who and what you are.

Drinking yummy Donald tears today has been entertaining this afternoon. Seeing his mindless zombies try to defend him over the last few days has been hilarious to watch as well.

He’s turning on Fox News about every other day. So manly, such a confident leader! LOL the fact that so many of this followers think he’s somehow this decisive and masculine leader is just funny. He’s the dumbest, weakest, least confident, and most impotent leader I’ve ever seen. These tweets scream nothing but how insecure and Weak he is.