What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Imagine if Benghazi Terrorists was paid by the Russians and we knew about it before it happened and did nothing to protect American lives?

The leftist Communist/Marxism circle jerk in this thread is strong.

Gotta give it to the Dems and the media, they have you guys wrapped around their fingers. Dance little puppets, dance!
It's funny how to you, not liking trump = leftist communism Marxism. Trump has you wrapped around his extremely tiny little fingers.
Trump loves how divided we are. He loves that you see those of us in this thread and the Dems and the media as your enemy. You are buying all of his BS rhetoric.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
The leftist Communist/Marxism circle jerk in this thread is strong.

Gotta give it to the Dems and the media, they have you guys wrapped around their fingers. Dance little puppets, dance!
This is a very ironic post.

Most people here aren't leftists. No one here is a communist.

I don't know about the circle jerk part, people might like that and there is nothing wrong with that to me. That's their personal life I don't try to interfere or judge people for that.

Lol at this mysterious big scary "the media" that gives people an excuse to avoid truth.

Why not try to be part of the solution?

What a weird way of taking credit for building confederate statues to protest civil rights. Do republicans really want credit for those awful things? I mean we know that Democrats and Southern Democrats post Truman were primarily the home to racists. They built up confederate monument 50+ years after the civil war to remind blacks of their place in society. But it’s weird how in 2020 Republicans suddenly want to take credit for confederate monuments. Fine with me, I guess. Personally, I find it sad that both parties can’t come together to dump these monuments.

Although, I did find it encouraging that Mississippi came together in a bipartisan basis to change their flag. That shows that in certain states, Republicans recognize the racism and the errors of the past. So perhaps it’s just national republicans who don’t get it? Trumper Republcians? It’s weird because their messaging has been so pro confederacy these past 4 years.

I do take solace in that Biden is a one term guy. He’s not a complete train wreck, but he should be talking about tying onions on his belt.

I have little doubt that he won’t seek re election at 82.