The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Jazzta

Why is the host so negative about m4a?
Sanders said it right, the pharmaceutical and insurance companies are filling their pockets, enough is enough!

Joe Bagadonuts

Did you not read the headline about the impeachment being about keeping Trump from appointing the next supreme court judge? Just one example. But in listening to family members and coworkers, that seems to be a point that they forget - that Pence would be the president, not Clinton or Pelosi.
I'm not following your logic. Preventing Trump from appointing the next judge (which I assume is just one of many things that the impeachment crowd would like to prevent him from doing) does not in any way suggest that he would be replaced by a Democrat.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I'm not following your logic. Preventing Trump from appointing the next judge (which I assume is just one of many things that the impeachment crowd would like to prevent him from doing) does not in any way suggest that he would be replaced by a Democrat.
It suggests that the next judge appointed would be one different from Republican ideals like Trump has. But that makes no sense because pence would appoint a similar judge to one that Trump would appoint as they are two peas in a corrupt republican pod. So it's stupid to think impeachment was all about stopping Trump from appointing a judge since the same type (or likely even the same exact person) would be appointed by pence.

Really easy to follow the logic.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Joe Bagadonuts

Literally had a conversation with a guy on Facebook today who said that impeachment was all about trying to negate the election and get Hillary elected. 100% serious.

I will do a copy and paste of our conversation.

Him: if they were doing their job they would be serving the people not trying to negate the last election the president has done nothing but good for the country and the people but the stupid Democrats can't get over loosing the last election and want Hillary for president so no matter what he does or says doesn't matter to them get over it he won and the country is better off

Me: Negate the last election? Impeachment isn't time travel. That's not how impeachment works. Trump is still president as far as I know.
Also, if he were removed from office then Hillary wouldn't become president silly. Another conservative republican named Mike Pence would be the president.
Hope that helps you better understand the process.

Him: So what is the point they still won't get in the while house you are just another stupid Democrat with your head up your butt president Trump has done more for this country than any other president and he will win again in 2020

Me: I'm not a Democrat though. Maybe Trump will win again in 2020. I don't know. I was simply explaining to you how impeachment works. You're welcome.

That's the Facebook conversation I had today.

Note the spelling and punctuation in his posts. Trumpers have all the best spelling and punctuation.

I have a feeling you are taking his wording too literally (something I've seen you accuse people of doing regarding your wording).

Also, are you saying that because @Red obviously doesn't know the difference between "than" and "then" that I can assume he is a Trumper?

Joe Bagadonuts

It suggests that the next judge appointed would be one different from Republican ideals like Trump has. But that makes no sense because pence would appoint a similar judge to one that Trump would appoint as they are two peas in a corrupt republican pod. So it's stupid to think impeachment was all about stopping Trump from appointing a judge since the same type (or likely even the same exact person) would be appointed by pence.

Really easy to follow the logic.

You think Pence would have gotten Cavanaugh approved? Many politicians would have pulled the nomination. Whether you can see it or not, Trump has been particularly successful at getting his agenda through. His opponents do not like that.

Jazzta

You think Pence would have gotten Cavanaugh approved? Many politicians would have pulled the nomination. Whether you can see it or not, Trump has been particularly successful at getting his agenda through. His opponents do not like that.
You mean like draining the swamp? Building the wall? Locking her up? A campaign based on lies to draw in voters.

Eenie-Meenie

Actually, their establishment candidates do great against Trump in head-to-head polls. It's their ultra-liberal candidates which, if nominated, may lead to Trump getting a second term.
Colton, Bernie has in the polls I've seen always beaten Trump head-to-head, and would've if he ran against him in 2016.

Red

So Putin, in his annual press conference, parrots the Republican defence of Trump. Actually, it's the other way around, right? Or, the Republicans are parroting Trump, whose parroting Putin, whose now parroting Trump and Republicans. Lol. Remember the meeting in Hamburg, when Trump never let anyone know what he and Putin talked about? And Helsinki, when Trump supported Putin's denial of election interference? Well, I don't know what they talked about either, but if people like Fiona Hill are right that Putin spun the "Ukraine interfered" narrative, then maybe that's where Trump picked up the idea. Ya think? I do.

Why the hey are we allowing Vladimir Putin to call these shots? Earth to Trump supporters: you are allowing Vladimir Putin to spin the narrative.

This is a Washington Post report, no paywall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...views-on-ukraine-and-2016-campaign/ar-BBYaSx4

Joe Bagadonuts

You mean like draining the swamp? Building the wall? Locking her up? A campaign based on lies to draw in voters.
Claiming that he has been extremely successful at getting his agenda through is not the same as claiming that everyone will agree that he has accomplished everything he ever mentioned.