What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

You think Pence would have gotten Cavanaugh approved? Many politicians would have pulled the nomination. Whether you can see it or not, Trump has been particularly successful at getting his agenda through. His opponents do not like that.
You mean like draining the swamp? Building the wall? Locking her up? A campaign based on lies to draw in voters.

Actually, their establishment candidates do great against Trump in head-to-head polls. It's their ultra-liberal candidates which, if nominated, may lead to Trump getting a second term.
Colton, Bernie has in the polls I've seen always beaten Trump head-to-head, and would've if he ran against him in 2016.

So Putin, in his annual press conference, parrots the Republican defence of Trump. Actually, it's the other way around, right? Or, the Republicans are parroting Trump, whose parroting Putin, whose now parroting Trump and Republicans. Lol. Remember the meeting in Hamburg, when Trump never let anyone know what he and Putin talked about? And Helsinki, when Trump supported Putin's denial of election interference? Well, I don't know what they talked about either, but if people like Fiona Hill are right that Putin spun the "Ukraine interfered" narrative, then maybe that's where Trump picked up the idea. Ya think? I do.

Why the hey are we allowing Vladimir Putin to call these shots? Earth to Trump supporters: you are allowing Vladimir Putin to spin the narrative.

This is a Washington Post report, no paywall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...views-on-ukraine-and-2016-campaign/ar-BBYaSx4

You mean like draining the swamp? Building the wall? Locking her up? A campaign based on lies to draw in voters.
Claiming that he has been extremely successful at getting his agenda through is not the same as claiming that everyone will agree that he has accomplished everything he ever mentioned.

Claiming that he has been extremely successful at getting his agenda through is not the same as claiming that everyone will agree that he has accomplished everything he ever mentioned.
Right, I mean not that those were the three main points that his campaign was centered on...

I have a feeling you are taking his wording too literally (something I've seen you accuse people of doing regarding your wording).

Also, are you saying that because @Red obviously doesn't know the difference between "than" and "then" that I can assume he is a Trumper?

Taking his wording too literally? How would you interpret this: “the stupid Democrats can't get over loosing the last election and want Hillary for president so no matter what he does or says doesn't matter to them get over it he won and the country is better off”

Also, you have read Red’s posts. You know there is a difference in spelling, punctuation, and eloquence between his posts and what that trumper typed.

You are really really reaching on both of your “points”

I have to admit that I'm impressed by how loyal you are to Trump and your fellow Trumpers even when it makes you look like an idiot.

Edit:. Here is another gem from that trumper after another person chimed in on our conversation.

Woman who decided to chime in: (speaking to the trumper) Grow up. Name calling is just juvenile. We each have our opinion and are entitled as US citizens. BTW, have you heard of punctuation? Just saying.

Trumper: i can't help it stupid is stupid and punctuation don't count in emails

Lol, he doesn't know the difference between a Facebook post and an email. Apparently he thought we conversing through email.
Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
You think Pence would have gotten Cavanaugh approved? Many politicians would have pulled the nomination. Whether you can see it or not, Trump has been particularly successful at getting his agenda through. His opponents do not like that.

Cavanaugh happened before impeachment. Impeachment is not a time machine.
The point was that people think that impeachment was about stopping trump from getting future judges put in place silly. Though i guess you are right to think that some trumpers (yourself included) are dumb enough to think that impeachment negates the past.

Also, you are making an assumption about pence not being anle to get cavanaugh appointed. You dont know he wouldnt have made it happen. What would have stopped him from making it happen?

I'm going to have to do an all caps LOL at you thinking it's some accomplishment by Trump to get kavanaugh appointed. You really are a Trump loving fool to think that.

You know how a supreme Court Justice gets appointed? The president nominates the person and then the SENATE (owned by Trump's republican party) votes to confirm. It simply takes a majority vote by some Trumpers. Wow, so incredible that the Republican presidents man got appointed. (Obvious sarcasm)
Confirmation by the Senate allows the president to formally appoint the candidate to the court.
The Constitution does not set any qualifications for service as Justice, thus the president may nominate ANY individual to serve the court.

No qualifications at all? That's pretty stupid and should be changed.

Last edited:

I love your list of things he has been successful at getting through.
Also, lol at your everything he ever mentioned comment.

Jazzta named a few specific things that were the main things Trump promised while campaigning. Not "everything he ever mentioned". Hell of a straw man you got there.

Last edited:
Also, are you saying that because @Red obviously doesn't know the difference between "than" and "then" that I can assume he is a Trumper?

Also, you have read Red’s posts. You know there is a difference in spelling, punctuation, and eloquence between his posts and what that trumper typed.

Sorry, guys, I'm not sure what you are referring to here. If it involves a particular comment or comments, could you provide me the comment number?

"Than is used in comparisons as a conjunction, as in "she is younger than I am," and as a preposition, "he is taller than me." Then indicates time. It is used as an adverb, "I lived in Idaho then," noun, "we'll have to wait until then," and adjective, "the then governor."

"A good trick to keep track of these words is that then is usually used to indicate time. Both thenand time have a letter “E” in them. Than is used to make comparisons. Both than and comparison have a letter “A” in them."

I know the difference in the two words and their usage. But if I made a mistake in the usage, I'm sure it would not be the first time. Also I'm assuming all this cannot be critical to any argument or point made in this thread, but if you could direct me to the comment, at least I could better know what you are referring to.

Or not. I'll live if I remain clueless about what you are talking about. My guess is that whatever the point is, it doesn't affect this thread at all, and really doesn't need elaboration for my sake. You just naturally made me wonder what this was all about. I do remember an instance, long ago, not sure which thread, in which @Joe Bagadonuts pointed out a misuse by myself of the usage of either then or than.

Last edited:
Sorry, guys, I'm not sure what you are referring to here. If it involves a particular comment or comments, could you provide me the comment number?

"Than is used in comparisons as a conjunction, as in "she is younger than I am," and as a preposition, "he is taller than me." Then indicates time. It is used as an adverb, "I lived in Idaho then," noun, "we'll have to wait until then," and adjective, "the then governor."

"A good trick to keep track of these words is that then is usually used to indicate time. Both thenand time have a letter “E” in them. Than is used to make comparisons. Both than and comparison have a letter “A” in them."

I know the difference in the two words and their usage. If I made a mistake in the usage, I'm sure it would not be the first time. Also I'm assuming all this cannot be critical to any argument or point made in this thread, but if you could direct me to the comment, at least I could better know what you are referring to.

Or not. I'll live if I remain clueless about what you are talking about.
It's really unimportant.
Joe was trying to compare your posts which are well written and intelligent with posts by a person who can't spell and doesn't know how to use punctuation. It was a lazy and stupid comparison.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

So Putin, in his annual press conference, parrots the Republican defence of Trump. Actually, it's the other way around, right? Or, the Republicans are parroting Trump, whose parroting Putin, whose now parroting Trump and Republicans. Lol. Remember the meeting in Hamburg, when Trump never let anyone know what he and Putin talked about? And Helsinki, when Trump supported Putin's denial of election interference? Well, I don't know what they talked about either, but if people like Fiona Hill are right that Putin spun the "Ukraine interfered" narrative, then maybe that's where Trump picked up the idea. Ya think? I do.

Why the hey are we allowing Vladimir Putin to call these shots? Earth to Trump supporters: you are allowing Vladimir Putin to spin the narrative.

This is a Washington Post report, no paywall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...views-on-ukraine-and-2016-campaign/ar-BBYaSx4

And guys and gals, don't let this MSN/Washington Post article slip by without reading it. It goes right to the heart of what is going on where the dueling narratives of "Russian and Putin interfered" vs. "Ukraine interfered". I think it's critical to wake Trump supporters and the Republican Party up to the fact that the origins of the Ukraine conspiracy narrative lies with the foreign actor who benefits the most by creating chaos in America's democracy. Hate liberals/progressives/Democrats all you want, but don't allow Vladimir Putin, the head of a mafia state, dictate his narrative and make it the narrative embraced by half our country. Don't let your desire to "own the libs" lead to such a position on your own part, or on the part of Trump defenders. Please put your country first. Please!

Soooooo.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-should-be-removed-from-office.html

Christianity Today said this:
His Twitter feed alone—with its habitual string of mischaracterizations, lies, and slanders—is a near perfect example of a human being who is morally lost and confused.

To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump’s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency. If we don’t reverse course now, will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come? Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation’s leader doesn’t really matter in the end?

And Donald’s response?

I stand with Trump! No more ET in my house!
@Catchall This is why I'm perfectly fine with donald dominating the headlines. He’s our best weapon against the GOP. Trump’s moronic behavior is the best Example of why he needs to no longer be president... And why his ever loyal cult needs to be removed from power. The Democratic ads write themselves!

EDIT: Who other than Trump’s dumbest followers believes he’s actually ever read CT? We all know he saw a report about this magazine on tv and just now decided to tweet about it. The guy reads nothing. All he does is sit on his fat lazy *** and watch tv. “Executive Time.”

75DA2368-0EDB-4B21-A4CE-DBCCFDB02F7D.jpeg

Last edited:
Soooooo.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2019/december-web-only/trump-should-be-removed-from-office.html

Christianity Today said this:

And Donald’s response?

I stand with Trump! No more ET in my house!
@Catchall This is why I'm perfectly fine with donald dominating the headlines. He’s our best weapon against the GOP. Trump’s moronic behavior is the best Example of why he needs to no longer be president... And why his ever loyal cult needs to be removed from power. The Democratic ads write themselves!

View attachment 8642
This was by far the best part of the article you posted and rings very true: "Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation’s leader doesn’t really matter in the end"

If you are a religious person who promotes being christ-like and having christ-like values and you support Trump then you are a hypocrite.

This was by far the best part of the article you posted and rings very true: "Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation’s leader doesn’t really matter in the end"

If you are a religious person who promotes being christ-like and having christ-like values and you support Trump then you are a hypocrite.

Yep. And to be “against abortion” costs nothing. Why not be “against poverty” and in order to combat it you work at a soup kitchen? Donate to charity? Why not be “against the poor treatment of immigrants” and help them out? Being “pro life” often costs nothing. It’s a cheap issue that Christ actually never addressed. He instructed followers to donate to charity, treat others well, use your wealth to help others, etc. things that honestly, modern evangelical Christians suck at. Mainly because these can be hard things to do and they’re things not focused on because they’re being sacrificed at the altar of abortion. “Sure, I might horde my wealth, cross the road when a see an african American walking on the same side, blame the homeless for their situation, laugh at misogynistic and homophobic jokes, and turn a blind eye to kids in cages but damn I must be righteous because I’m pro life!”

Hmmm.

Republicans use the abortion issue, not to improve anyone’s lives or promote the primary beliefs of Christianity but to win elections and pack the courts with judges. In fact, as we saw just the other day during the impeachment hearings, many “Christian Republicans” are antithetical To Christianity. If Heaven is filled with a bunch of Gym Jordans, Doug Collins, Trumps, and Loudermilks, I’ll gladly take hell.

So one thing I noticed about the votes for impeaching Trump over alleged abuse of power is how partisan the results were. No Republicans voted Yes and only two Democrats voted No. Excuse me if I find the whole thing a bit comical.

So one thing I noticed about the votes for impeaching Trump over alleged abuse of power is how partisan the results were. No Republicans voted Yes and only two Democrats voted No. Excuse me if I find the whole thing a bit comical.

Alleged?

only alleged? Now that’s comical.

Agreed that the country is in a tough position. I think a grassroots revolution is at hand, because the current political state of things isn’t going to cut it.

Eh, life is pretty good aside from all the bellyaching. In my lifetime I've seen great strides in human rights inside the U.S. and massive steps globally. Living standards are skyrocketing. The environment is continuously being repaired from the industrial revolution. Advances in medical technologies are coming in leaps and bounds. If we had a grassroots revolution to "fix" our problems then we'd turn to the next invented set to gripe about. I.E. Andrew Yang can give everyone $500 who cannot afford a $500 emergency, so they can spend it on 1/2 a new iPhone 11Pro, and then still not have $500 for a $500 emergency. Problem "fixed", create another one now. Chinese outsourcing, okay let's tarrif the Chinese so production of cheaply made consumables by us gluttonous, fat ***, lazy ****, wasteful Americans will shift to Vietnam, Mexico, and Canada. Fixed! Next!

At the end of the day, almost none of this stuff we complain about here affects our lives.

Eh, life is pretty good aside from all the bellyaching. In my lifetime I've seen great strides in human rights inside the U.S. and massive steps globally. Living standards are skyrocketing. The environment is continuously being repaired from the industrial revolution. Advances in medical technologies are coming in leaps and bounds. If we had a grassroots revolution to "fix" our problems then we'd turn to the next invented set to gripe about. I.E. Andrew Yang can give everyone $500 who cannot afford a $500 emergency, so they can spend it on 1/2 a new iPhone 11Pro, and then still not have $500 for a $500 emergency. Problem "fixed", create another one now. Chinese outsourcing, okay let's tarrif the Chinese so production of cheaply made consumables by us gluttonous, fat ***, lazy ****, wasteful Americans will shift to Vietnam, Mexico, and Canada. Fixed! Next!

At the end of the day, almost none of this stuff we complain about here affects our lives.
It’s $1000, he wants to give every American adult $1000/month. So you can pay for that $500 emergency and buy an iPhone (used) :)

Know what else is skyrocketing? Homelessness. Debt. Both parents having to work to pay the bills.
Those things get forgotten in all the great economy and low unemployment talk.
But the extremely wealthy are certainly doing better than ever.