What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Death of millions of people? What war is this?
Well as I mentioned the war on terror which I looked up for you has caused an estimated 4.5 million deaths and 8 trillion dollars from the US treasury. There might be more accurate or recent estimations but that’s what I found. Seems significant.

The war on drugs was orders of magnitude worse than either of the others. Holy wars are always worse.
Reagan’s gone but we could prosecute others involved. I remember some sort of CIA drug trafficking thing from all that. I’m sure nobody was charged though.

Well as I mentioned the war on terror which I looked up for you has caused an estimated 4.5 million deaths and 8 trillion dollars from the US treasury. There might be more accurate or recent estimations but that’s what I found. Seems significant.

Link please?

Reagan’s gone but we could prosecute others involved. I remember some sort of CIA drug trafficking thing from all that. I’m sure nobody was charged though.
Yeah, Bush, Reagan and Clinton were all in on it. Bush as head of CIA and after, Reagan as President, Clinton as Governor of Arkansas. Mena.

Bad stuff. So is the war on terror. But it can be argued that it’s part of our plan.

Denying the outcome of an election. Flat out lying, starting a ******** (1/6), spewing lie after lie after lie, all bringing our sense of democracy to its knees. It has ripped at the fabric of our nation.

Link please?
Dude the war on terror is a real thing that is still happening. It’s part of the US forever wars. It’s not some conspiracy that folks don’t know about, you can probably find stats on Wikipedia. It’s a pretty well documented historical event at this point. Even stats from years and years ago would show that I’m not making some fantastical claim.

Dude the war on terror is a real thing that is still happening. It’s part of the US forever wars. It’s not some conspiracy that folks don’t know about, you can probably find stats on Wikipedia. It’s a pretty well documented historical event at this point. Even stats from years and years ago would show that I’m not making some fantastical claim.

Yes and the detailed number I saw is less than one million. And again, Biden started that how?

She wasn’t and she still got away with that ****. Nobody prosecuted her for some reason…
She was investigated heavily by the trump administration.
They apparently didn't find enough evidence to charge her with a crime. Which is too bad.

What? You don’t think you can prove that millions of people died as a result of the war on terror? I’m pretty sure there’s burials, death certificates, citizenship records, military records, and so on. You make no sense.
You have to prove intention and fault from someone.
If you have the evidence then try to find a prosecutor who thinks they can win in court. I wish you the best of luck and hope you get a conviction.

Last edited:
I don’t really know how to spell it out more logically.
Why would the US decide to prosecute an expresident for hoarding papers over any of the ex-president war criminals? Bush lied us into a war that costs millions of lives and taxpayer dollars as well as started a torture program. If we were going to start charging ex presidents with crimes, I’d start with the war criminals covered in the blood of human beings.
I find it curious that they would start the prosecuting of ex-presidents with trump for hoarding papers, unless they had some other motivation for doing so. Seems logical.
The trump document prosecution is a slam dunk easy win. Prosecuters like to win cases. The defendant is an idiot that will incriminate himself over and over again.
I really think you should take your evidence of crimes committed by other ex presidents and politicians to a prosecutor and try to get them all convicted. Nothing would make me happier to see you be successful in your endeavor.

I guess this is where we disagree. I think it’s much worse to have been responsible for starting a war and a torture program and you think “bragging about” taking documents is worse.
Do you think they should say “oh well we are charging trump with a crime, maybe we should charge bush and Reagan and every other president guilty of a crime with crimes?” If you do, you’d be asking the right question.
I think that you and anyone else with sufficient evidence of crimes committed by past presidents should try to get them all convicted. I hope you and anyone else who attempts this wins your cases. Lock them up!

Ok I can see you all continue to try and justify and do the gymnastics, but I’m still gonna disagree. Leading a nation into an unjustified war resulting in the loss of millions if not billions of tax dollars and the death of millions of people and starting a torture program is still worse. The war on terror was worse than Jan 6th,
We all agree with you. I'm sure you hate that. Sorry for agreeing with you.

Yeah, Bush, Reagan and Clinton were all in on it. Bush as head of CIA and after, Reagan as President, Clinton as Governor of Arkansas. Mena.

Bad stuff. So is the war on terror. But it can be argued that it’s part of our plan.

Denying the outcome of an election. Flat out lying, starting a ******** (1/6), spewing lie after lie after lie, all bringing our sense of democracy to its knees. It has ripped at the fabric of our nation.
What world are you living in? Did you even watch the election? Anybody who stayed up all night and watched that election knows the rig was in. The evidence has been shown everywhere. You’re just repeating propaganda mainstream media lines at this point and it’s pathetic. Over 60% of Americans believe the 2020 election outcome was changed due to fraud. You’re in the minority along with the likes of Rachel maddow, Anderson cooper, etc.

What world are you living in? Did you even watch the election? Anybody who stayed up all night and watched that election knows the rig was in. The evidence has been shown everywhere. You’re just repeating propaganda mainstream media lines at this point and it’s pathetic. Over 60% of Americans believe the 2020 election outcome was changed due to fraud. You’re in the minority along with the likes of Rachel maddow, Anderson cooper, etc.
Cite your source for that statistic.

You sir are a ****ing moron. Please do not procreate.

You sound very brainwashed. Whatever the suits and ties on TV tell you must be true, right? You lack common sense and an ability to think critically.
Lions and sheep and all that I suppose, eh?

You think the info that you've been convinced by hasn't been presented to Keefe like 1000 times?

Except not a single court agreed with you, or any other election results denier. There is no evidence, what you saw, your so-called “evidence has been shown everywhere”? That was actually just the fevered imaginings of your conspiracy-tainted brain, and the deluded imaginings of other election deniers like yourself. As for the % of Americans believing this lie, yes, that’s a huge problem in a democracy that really needs its citizens to trust their elections to be fair and well run. So these unfortunate deluded beliefs simply demonstrate what I’ve been saying all along: Trump’s Big Lie is perhaps the most irresponsible action by an American president deliberately damaging his country in our nation’s history. And that, bunky, is a whole lot closer to the facts of our recent history than any of the nonsense you post….

In this paper, we consider several widely disseminated claims purporting to call into question the 2020 US presidential election result. We focus on statistical claims, i.e., claims that are based on allegedly anomalous patterns in the official vote counts. The common logic of these claims is that some aspect of the 2020 result would be highly unlikely or even impossible if the election had been properly administered. We performed an extensive search to identify the most pervasive such claims appearing in social media posts, expert witness testimony, and research papers.* Our purpose in this paper is to address several of the most pervasive statistical claims in one place and using a common conceptual framework.

We conclude that each of the statistical claims we consider fails in one of two ways. In some instances, accurate claims are made about the election results but they are not actually inconsistent with a free and fair election. In other instances, the supposedly anomalous fact about the 2020 election result turns out to be incorrect.