What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

So Okay

George Soros in his "Open Society Advocacy" speech at Davos managed to read his script alright. He says the "Closed Society" actors on stage, Putin and Xi will fail and that's good. spoooo.......

It is about the unipolar UK/US/NATO fascist takeover with the green social justice script.

However, it sounds like they are going to give Putin an negotiated settlement while working to replace him.

So it's really not Biden's plan to waste Ukraine and fight Putin to the last Ukranian. It will be about Soro's plan to waste the whole world to the minimum number of necfessary slaves to serve the elites. Well, the last man standing will be the "elite" then.

The lie about Soros' "Open Society" formula is it really leads to his absolute dead end.

images

This is horrible.

Torch the Russian economy even further and give Ukraine 10x the shipment of weapons we promised. **** Russia to hell

View: https://twitter.com/spencerguard/status/1553029132618854402?s=21&t=r4pffC_OzZEaVFzvnkOlIw

This is horrible.

Torch the Russian economy even further and give Ukraine 10x the shipment of weapons we promised. **** Russia to hell

View: https://twitter.com/spencerguard/status/1553029132618854402?s=21&t=r4pffC_OzZEaVFzvnkOlIw

Unbelievable. Time for nukes yet? Putin needs to go down.

Tucker once again craps on America and blames us for provoking the Russian war against Ukraine. And claims our economy is dying. WTF?

View: https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1554257882991968262?s=21&t=vXslsx_lEdjyoLvHVDUFaA

It seems like the extreme left wing that spat on Vietnam veterans have shifted to the right wing that watches Tucker. America isn’t perfect and under the Bush administration, made a costly move into Iraq. But Tucker’s ceaseless attacks on American forces, NATO, and endless cynicism about American foreign policy is just over the top embarrassing. Again, he pretends to be a populist for the “blue collar worker” by feeding anger and frustration red meat at people, but he doesn’t support any solutions. Coal isn’t coming back, trade wars with China are stupid, and isolationism is a great way to make us a 3rd world country.

Really, it feels like the Tucker right that is waging a war against Republicans, has more in common with the extremist left than anything else.

• Sad
Reactions: Red
This assassination attempt should probably make the Kremlin nervous about the situation domestically. It’s too bad it wasn’t a more successful attempt. Wish he had been in the car too. For those wanting to know, this guy is like the Dietrich Eckhart to Putin and Putinism. His malignant influence in Russia has led to limitless suffering

This assassination attempt should probably make the Kremlin nervous about the situation domestically. It’s too bad it wasn’t a more successful attempt. Wish he had been in the car too. For those wanting to know, this guy is like the Dietrich Eckhart to Putin and Putinism. His malignant influence in Russia has led to limitless suffering

Who says this was an attempt? Maybe Dasha Dugina was the actual target. I mean, Dugin is not exactly a tactical target. His elimination wouldn't have an effect on the actual course of the war like say, Shoigu's would. If you wanted to hurt or punish him as a sort of arch-ideologue or moral architect of this invasion, killing his only daughter would be the pinnacle of cruelty. If you kill him, he's dead and doesn't suffer. You kill his daughter, whom he was by all accounts very close to, and the rest of his life is probably a special kind of hell. I mean, I don't have children, but I would assume this is the kind of thing you never actually get over.

I also figure that this message of "we are coming for your kids" would be so much more terrifying than "we're coming for your associates." And regardless of who the real target was, I feel like this might not have been Ukrainians. Putin's regime has certainly made a lot of enemies. This is also very different than the US popping Al Qaeda members off with long range rockets. This is someone operating on the ground, in the heart of your country, with impunity. I'd be interested to see what effect this bombing, in combination with Ukraine now using HIMARS to hit targets in Crimea at will, is going to have on the Russian public opinion. Just don't say there's a war, right?