What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Gameface

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner

Pretty nuts. Russia does this and next thing you know China invades Taiwan and then it's open season on taking over your weaker neighbor because no one will do anything about it so why not.

20140301_wom908.png

Pretty nuts. Russia does this and next thing you know China invades Taiwan and then it's open season on taking over your weaker neighbor because no one will do anything about it so why not.

20140301_wom908.png
You saying I'll finally be able to move to Canada?

20140301_wom908.png
So we get Canada? Obviously we don't want to **** with the cartels.

Wouldn’t it be nice if for once the west stood up to Putin and put him in his place? aren’t we all tired of his shenanigans?

I did a thread on this almost a year ago.

I had a lot of stuff in that thread on Ukraine officials and military saying stuff . You don't know it, but Soros overthrew Ukraine's democratic government in 2013, installing faswcist elements of Hitler style Nazi politicos. Those guys got voted out Zelensky is a kind of moderate trying to walk theline, but he can't throw all the corrupt bums out because the West defends them and bankrolls them with all kinds of wierd deals like the Biden's taking payola and threateing to withdraw US aid if we let these scumbags getweeded weeded out with law enforcement investigations and court trials.

I think then, when Ukraine's military massed to retake Crimea and the kDonbass, russia did some exercises with about 140K troops

Putin has spoken clearly that the Soros gambit and the effort to draw Ukraine into NATO was a violation of the treaties and agreements around 1994 that Ukraine would be independent andnon-aligned. Putin siad, regarding the UN governance model, that violating agreementslike this transformed the UN from "new law" concept into a "no law" institution run by outright thugs you just cannot trust.

Russia, or Putin, now an entrenched dictator, openly questioning the virtue of the UN.. But he is a Russian nationalist who does a lot of groundworkto validate his interest in Russia's welfare.

I saw the natural gas pipeline to Germany as a concession by the Biden Admin Trump would not have done. I think Russia is also going to sell various things to China.

China is also about to put the UN out of business as the latest form of UK imperialism.

UN globalism is a damned stupid pipe dream worse than dope. We need to be strong enough nobody is going to mess with us.

Between Ukraine and Taiwan the US is going to have a ****ing mess.

Hear me out. What would happen negatively to the US if russia invaded ukraine and china invaded taiwan and the US just stayed out of it and let it happen?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Hear me out. What would happen negatively to the US if russia invaded ukraine and china invaded taiwan and the US just stayed out of it and let it happen?

It could affect a lot of rich people's ties to Russian oil and other businesses and such. The Bidens might have something to say about that. Gotta protect personal wealth at all costs, society be damned.

I completely get your point and I don't think that for you and me anything changes.

The thing I think about, though, is that Ukrainians don't want to be part of Russia and the Taiwanese don't want to be part of China. The U.S. has relationships with these countries and we are the only ones really able to protect them.

Since WWII NATO and the UN have essentially told the world that you're not allowed to invade your neighbors just because you can. If the rules have changed then it can very possibly go far beyond Ukraine and Taiwan.

For good or bad, we have made commitments to protect our allies. If we stop honoring those commitments, it erodes the trust of our other allies.

We have made our bed of being a protector and the good (stability, etc.) and the bad (some see us as tyrants, which can lead to terrorist attacks, there are huge monetary costs to create "more stability" (not sure that reall works long-term, etc.).

I actually think China and Russia going to war could have some positive ramifications. We want other superpowers meddling so we aren't the only country to hate.

I'd love to see the U.S. take a step back in meddling in world affairs.

UN-based strategists believe in balancing power centers according to the global ideal of stronger cartels, business monopolies, lower wages, and less technology because they believe resources are fundamentally limiting and the world needs fewer people. With limited tools to arrange world afairs, there need to be some pandemics and some wars.

The loss of either or both Ukraine and Taiwan or South Korea even, and say even Iran and North Korea just makes it harder to balance the super powers, and the global management gets dicey. But a few more wars and oh a million dead, that would help a lot, and it would grow the military industries many politicians rely on for campaign doh..... and that could be pretty good.

Soros makes a living off of political instability. He's a sort of political pump and dump corollary to the stock market IPO and junk bond players. He lays down his money and then sends out his mercenary operators to make it happen.

For good or bad, we have made commitments to protect our allies. If we stop honoring those commitments, it erodes the trust of our other allies.

We have made our bed of being a protector and the good (stability, etc.) and the bad (some see us as tyrants, which can lead to terrorist attacks, there are huge monetary costs to create "more stability" (not sure that reall works long-term, etc.).

I actually think China and Russia going to war could have some positive ramifications. We want other superpowers meddling so we aren't the only country to hate.

I'd love to see the U.S. take a step back in meddling in world affairs.

William J. Fulbright developed this concept and wrote a book about the US/UK commonwealth overbearing methods generating pushback eventually. HIs book was "Arrogance of Power". That's basically the idea behind jputting China up front in the global stage. We have bveen buillding up China the way we built up Germany prior to WWII.

We are likely going to instigate in a reverse-psychology or "reverse-political" manner some wars using Russia and China as "The bad guys" in world politics. But we have to have the power to balance it all out and keep control.

I'll be speaking on "The UN tool box for global governance" in a big conference in Botswanna next month. See you there.

Nothing like a new international conflict to bring us back to the harsh reality of American politics.

Nothing like a new international conflict to bring us back to the harsh reality of American politics.
An international conflict is just what Biden's approval ratings need right now.