The R.I.P. Thread

candrew

Royana Black - she died of leukemia yesterday.

Probably most haven't heard of her. She was child actress in the 80's. Did a lot of Broadway. She had her own sit-com for a short time, "Raising Miranda" - Bryan Cranston was one of the co-stars

Anyway, I knew her when I was a teenager, she was good friends with my cousin. I don't remember how they knew each other, I think they took a class together. She came to my house twice on Easter in the early 90's. Really nice, down to earth, warm person, even as a kid in her teens who was somewhat known - and yes I had a bit of a crush on her. I always thought she was younger than me - turns out she was a couple months older. Probably goes with growing up in front of a camera.

I was heartbroken to see her husband's family started a Go-Fund me page to handle her funeral expenses - which I guess prompted me to write this. Just another brick in the **** house that is 2020.

Wes Mantooth

Royana Black - she died of leukemia yesterday.

Probably most haven't heard of her. She was child actress in the 80's. Did a lot of Broadway. She had her own sit-com for a short time, "Raising Miranda" - Bryan Cranston was one of the co-stars

Anyway, I knew her when I was a teenager, she was good friends with my cousin. I don't remember how they knew each other, I think they took a class together. She came to my house twice on Easter in the early 90's. Really nice, down to earth, warm person, even as a kid in her teens who was somewhat known - and yes I had a bit of a crush on her. I always thought she was younger than me - turns out she was a couple months older. Probably goes with growing up in front of a camera.

I was heartbroken to see her husband's family started a Go-Fund me page to handle her funeral expenses - which I guess prompted me to write this. Just another brick in the **** house that is 2020.
I’m sorry for your loss.