The R.I.P. Thread

Gameface

1-20-21 The End of an Error
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Not discounting this but I have literally never heard of him until right now.
Honestly same. I'm not even slightly informed on who people in the music industry are, though. I work with a guy who's in some kind of band that sings the kind of music where you swallow the mic and make a lot of guttural sounds and he asked me what kind of music I was into. I was like "mostly just the cheesiest pop garbage available." He was like "Yeah, no." and stopped talking about music with me.

Zombie

Not discounting this but I have literally never heard of him until right now.
He's pretty far from mainstream, so it's not super surprising, but he was as big as they come in the underground/alternative hip hop scene. I'd recommend checking his work out if you're at all into rap, or want to hear Methylenedioxymethamphetamine worked into a bar.

gandalfe

He's pretty far from mainstream, so it's not super surprising, but he was as big as they come in the underground/alternative hip hop scene. I'd recommend checking his work out if you're at all into rap, or want to hear Methylenedioxymethamphetamine worked into a bar.
I put him even a little above Immortal Technique in the underground scene. As was said above, absolute legend.