What's new

The R.I.P. Thread

Royana Black - she died of leukemia yesterday.

Probably most haven't heard of her. She was child actress in the 80's. Did a lot of Broadway. She had her own sit-com for a short time, "Raising Miranda" - Bryan Cranston was one of the co-stars

Anyway, I knew her when I was a teenager, she was good friends with my cousin. I don't remember how they knew each other, I think they took a class together. She came to my house twice on Easter in the early 90's. Really nice, down to earth, warm person, even as a kid in her teens who was somewhat known - and yes I had a bit of a crush on her. I always thought she was younger than me - turns out she was a couple months older. Probably goes with growing up in front of a camera.

I was heartbroken to see her husband's family started a Go-Fund me page to handle her funeral expenses - which I guess prompted me to write this. Just another brick in the **** house that is 2020.

Royana Black - she died of leukemia yesterday.

Probably most haven't heard of her. She was child actress in the 80's. Did a lot of Broadway. She had her own sit-com for a short time, "Raising Miranda" - Bryan Cranston was one of the co-stars

Anyway, I knew her when I was a teenager, she was good friends with my cousin. I don't remember how they knew each other, I think they took a class together. She came to my house twice on Easter in the early 90's. Really nice, down to earth, warm person, even as a kid in her teens who was somewhat known - and yes I had a bit of a crush on her. I always thought she was younger than me - turns out she was a couple months older. Probably goes with growing up in front of a camera.

I was heartbroken to see her husband's family started a Go-Fund me page to handle her funeral expenses - which I guess prompted me to write this. Just another brick in the **** house that is 2020.

I’m sorry for your loss.

Clifford Robinson. Always gave us fits.

I’m done checking the news... everybody out here dying. Uncle Cliff would have been perfect for today’s game.

Clifford Robinson. Always gave us fits.

One of my favorites of all time.
When I was growing up and playing in my backyard I pretended I was Byron Scott most often, followed by Jerome Kersey, Cliff Robinson, and Michael Cooper.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

One of the bad boys jail birds Blazers’ frontmen. Was an example of a power forward, a clear pick. Made me realize I got older than before.