What's new

The return of Alec Burks!!!!!

Yes, it happens. Recovery time isn't an exact science.
Do players take longer that 6-8 weeks to heal from the injury alec Burks sustained? Sure. But as for timelines set at the time of the injury (what we are discussing) I don't think the timeline varies that much and therefore I'm going to go ahead and believe that the timeline from the beginning was 6-8 weeks. There is no reason that we know of why it would have been any longer than that.

For some reason that we don't know he has taken longer to heal than he should have given the injury he sustained.

6cca064eb1b788e4dc40a955675517fa.jpg

Come back Burks

Favors will be out at least 6 hours. I have reliable sources. Just keep in mind that I said at least.

Which game was it where Burks ran the length of the floor and whipped a pass around a defender to Favors who scored a go-ahead winner?

Favors will be out at least 6 hours. I have reliable sources. Just keep in mind that I said at least.
Lol
Hayward will also be out for a minimum of 2 hours for his plantar fasciitis.

Which game was it where Burks ran the length of the floor and whipped a pass around a defender to Favors who scored a go-ahead winner?
I remember that but can't quite recall who against.
I think it was one of the better teams in the league cause I remember it being a game I didn't think we would win

Lol
Hayward will also be out for a minimum of 2 hours for his plantar fasciitis.

I am pretty sure Exum will be out for maximum of 9 years but he can return next year if his rehab goes well.

Right. Who on earth was it?
For some reason I feel like it was the warriors but since we didn't win that one it couldn't be.

I can picture the play clearly in my mind but can't for the life of me remember the opponent