What's new

The Walking Dead

Ugo9d

Pistols also seem to be less prone to wasted bullets. I would just prefer the mobility and ability to conceal. Pistol bullets also seem like they would be easier to come by. It's not every Gun Shop that carries AK-47 rounds (right?).

It's a pretty popular round and a VERY popular gun (as far as how many exist). Thank communism. They couldn't make enough toilet paper to go around and had a hard time feeding everybody, but they had AKs by the boat-load because AKs were a great bargaining chip when dealing with warloards and revolutionaries.

I would carry a semi-auto rifle and have a pistol on my hip

It's a pretty popular round and a VERY popular gun (as far as how many exist). Thank communism. They couldn't make enough toilet paper to go around and had a hard time feeding everybody, but they had AKs by the boat-load because AKs were a great bargaining chip when dealing with warloards and revolutionaries.

My only fear about carrying a rifle around is if someone outside your group sees you. If they think you are unarmed, people aren't going to see you as a threat. If they see you hauling an AK around they may target you, become more of a target.

there is one serious problem with AK-47,,if u shoot too many rounds ,bullet shells will stuck to ejection port.except that,,best of best

Why did you all not like Shane? Is it a subliminal thing? He was just a smart guy. Good leader. Good instincts. I don't care if he died 20 pages into the comic, Mazzaro and Kirkman obviously tossed the whole character timetable out the window a long time ago. Bernthal acted well, was the best character I feel out of the cast other than Herschel. Very charismatic. Everyone didn't like him though I guess because he played a cancerous bad guy role in the end. America thrives to support the good guy. I get sick of Rick sometimes. But I understand why he gets in his feelings. The emotions in this show are pretty realistic.

Why did you all not like Shane? Is it a subliminal thing? He was just a smart guy. Good leader. Good instincts. I don't care if he died 20 pages into the comic, Mazzaro and Kirkman obviously tossed the whole character timetable out the window a long time ago. Bernthal acted well, was the best character I feel out of the cast other than Herschel. Very charismatic. Everyone didn't like him though I guess because he played a cancerous bad guy role in the end. America thrives to support the good guy. I get sick of Rick sometimes. But I understand why he gets in his feelings. The emotions in this show are pretty realistic.

Because he boned his best friends girl, and was mentally insane.

Lori pulling away from Rick after he told her about Shane is total BS I hope her face gets eaten. Same with Sophias mom. What an ungrateful wench.

Also right on Rick. Put those second guessers in their place. I do like how Darryl and Herschel have stood up for him.

Who was the kid that got eaten in the RV? I know it was Herschels boy but was in any episode before now? I didnt even know who he was.

When did you start watching this show? Jimmy was in like 4-5 episodes. This goes along with you supporting the whole Shane death situation. Watch season 1. Shane was the real deal. Better leader than Rick and he just got to business instead of beating around the bush.

When did you start watching this show? Jimmy was in like 4-5 episodes. This goes along with you supporting the whole Shane death situation. Watch season 1. Shane was the real deal. Better leader than Rick and he just got to business instead of beating around the bush.

Jimmy had small, token appearances. He was never a character that had any depth or meaning, other than being his son.

Shane had the group in the early stages of zombie invasion. They chilled by the RV. They would have gotten ****ed up eventually.

Because he boned his best friends girl, and was mentally insane.

Well I'd like to see you react "sane" in a zombie apocalypse if it ever occurs. And you live. He slept with his wife in a zombie apocalypse. Shane thought Rick was dead after he checked his vitals in the hostpital. Wasnt like he had many choices on getting his fix for some good love makin. Shane was real. Rick was a caterer and now he's putting his foot down because now Shane's out of the picture. Just like the ordinary person these days.

Well I'd like to see you react "sane" in a zombie apocalypse if it ever occurs. And you live. He slept with his wife in a zombie apocalypse. Shane thought Rick was dead after he checked his vitals in the hostpital. Wasnt like he had many choices on getting his fix for some good love makin. Shane was real. Rick was a caterer and now he's putting his foot down because now Shane's out of the picture. Just like the ordinary person these days.

I'd still say there is at least a months waiting period before you bone your BEST FRIEND'S WIFE. Maybe if it was an ok friend, but this is childhood best friend.