What's new

The Walking Dead

I'd still say there is at least a months waiting period before you bone your BEST FRIEND'S WIFE. Maybe if it was an ok friend, but this is childhood best friend.

Well she wanted Shane, it can't all be burdened on Shane because TWD tries to pull the average brain into thinking that since Shane is doing as much bad as good that he is to blame for everything. Hell, Rick committed murder, kidnapping, slavery. But since he's the lead character it's all good, because you're "supposed" to pull for Rick. Just trying to clarify your mind. If I was thought to be dead, its been weeks since, its a zombie apocalypse, and my old lady is the one of the only females around and you are my best friend... Yeah, I'd say I could weigh it down. Widowing, sir, a lot of people move on after they lose they're loved one.

Why did you all not like Shane? Is it a subliminal thing? He was just a smart guy. Good leader. Good instincts. I don't care if he died 20 pages into the comic, Mazzaro and Kirkman obviously tossed the whole character timetable out the window a long time ago. Bernthal acted well, was the best character I feel out of the cast other than Herschel. Very charismatic. Everyone didn't like him though I guess because he played a cancerous bad guy role in the end. America thrives to support the good guy. I get sick of Rick sometimes. But I understand why he gets in his feelings. The emotions in this show are pretty realistic.

I agree on the actor and Shane making good decisions, except for his Decision on Lori and Rick. However Shane was NOT a good leader.

When did you start watching this show? Jimmy was in like 4-5 episodes. This goes along with you supporting the whole Shane death situation. Watch season 1. Shane was the real deal. Better leader than Rick and he just got to business instead of beating around the bush.

I watched it from day one but I honestly do not remember Jimmy. I know what Shane was. With what was goin on and Shane trying to Kill Rick he deserved to die. I have said if you could have Rick make more of the decisions Shane did they would be perfect. Shane was a murderous, bad guy at the end.

I watched it from day one but I honestly do not remember Jimmy. I know what Shane was. With what was goin on and Shane trying to Kill Rick he deserved to die. I have said if you could have Rick make more of the decisions Shane did they would be perfect. Shane was a murderous, bad guy at the end.

I think his biggest role was when they went out to get the zombie out of the mud and into the barn. He had like 2 lines.

i emember jimmy but that is because i make it a point to see hwat comic book characters make an apearance.

You're in a Zombie Apocalypse. All hell breaks loose and your first thought is, "Better go get my best friend from the hospital." You check your best friends vitals and they aren't there, You leave him in the bed, still block the door just to make sure He is ok or doesn't get attacked and then instead of looking after numero uno, you grab his family and make sure they are safe and now you're telling me you have to wait a month to bang his old lady? GTFO!

You're in a Zombie Apocalypse. All hell breaks loose and your first thought is, "Better go get my best friend from the hospital." You check your best friends vitals and they aren't there, You leave him in the bed, still block the door just to make sure He is ok or doesn't get attacked and then instead of looking after numero uno, you grab his family and make sure they are safe and now you're telling me you have to wait a month to bang his old lady? GTFO!

I blame Lori more than I do Shane. I would rather have had Shane and Rick go gay for each other and kill Lori.

I blame Lori more than I do Shane. I would rather have had Shane and Rick go gay for each other and kill Lori.
Agree with that, she's done nothing but annoy and be a burden to me and the group. The season finale reminded me that during the first episode Rick & Shane were talking about their women problems and I believe Rick & Lori were having marital issues. So that makes it easier to understand them hooking up (which Rick understood) and that honestly I didn't have an issue with myself, just in terms of what some people had issues with Shane's actions.

Anybody else remember the first episode and them talking about their marital issues, just curious cause I don't remember the details just that there was a conversation and if the books/comics ever got into it how it compared.

Rick and Shane are not the first to be undone by that slit and they will not be the last. Look at history and it is full of examples.

actually the women are pretty realistic.
i mean in situationt bro's tend to support eachtother(darryl and hershel supporting rick).
butwomen would tend to push conflict, they want their man to be the alpha, eg carol turning darryl against rick.

Agree with that, she's done nothing but annoy and be a burden to me and the group. The season finale reminded me that during the first episode Rick & Shane were talking about their women problems and I believe Rick & Lori were having marital issues. So that makes it easier to understand them hooking up (which Rick understood) and that honestly I didn't have an issue with myself, just in terms of what some people had issues with Shane's actions.

Anybody else remember the first episode and them talking about their marital issues, just curious cause I don't remember the details just that there was a conversation and if the books/comics ever got into it how it compared.

I remember that talk they had. Something about Rick yelling at her or something. I don't remember the details though.

actually the women are pretty realistic.
i mean in situationt bro's tend to support eachtother(darryl and hershel supporting rick).
but women would tend to push conflict, they want their man to be the alpha, eg carol turning darryl against rick.

Good point. Excited for Michonne to come in, finally a strong woman who isn't annoying and worthless.

Good point. Excited for Michonne to come in, finally a strong woman who isn't annoying and worthless.

i have first hand experience with women messing up the dynamic ing roups as back in the day we would go on 7-14 days camping trips. without women never a problem soon as women come mess with certain guys head, it goes wrong thise one time there was a really big fight. because this one girl was turning guys against eachother. which let to other women picking sides and getting in the other guys head.

a fun times

I remember that talk they had. Something about Rick yelling at her or something. I don't remember the details though.

Shane talked about his girlfriend or whoever talking about global warming, which led to her complaining about the electricity bill. Rick said his wife told Carl "sometimes I don't even think he cares about us anymore." or something along those lines.

i have first hand experience with women messing up the dynamic ing roups as back in the day we would go on 7-14 days camping trips. without women never a problem soon as women come mess with certain guys head, it goes wrong thise one time there was a really big fight. because this one girl was turning guys against eachother. which let to other women picking sides and getting in the other guys head.

a fun times

Now tell us what really happened.