What's new

Thread for responding to transphobic comments

Crazy how only the anti-castrate 10 year old kids crowd can provide evidence and put fourth effort. More from above link. @One Brow and @fishonjazz might want to learn that even the trans community hates them and radical psychotic position. I mean, they want to castrate kids and they call me the bad guy. The trans community, just like BLM have been taken over by radical terrorist.

yhe letter explains that the postmodern philosophy called Queer Theory, which seeks to do away with biological categories based on the belief that they are oppressive and socially constructed, is where ideological narratives about transgender people arose that have filtered into mainstream culture in recent years. According to the letter, the view of “gender” being untethered from biological sex has been embraced by transgender activists who have managed to impose their beliefs into law and medicine. The letter argues that the beliefs taught in Queer Theory have infiltrated healthcare practices and compromised the safety of patients by prioritizing ideology over evidence.

“Activists have created confusion about what ‘trans’ is by couching it in an academic theory that deliberately obscures any definitive categories,” the letter continues. “In addition, they employ intimidation campaigns against any individual or organization that seeks clarity.”

I appreciate @One Brow for keeping jazzyfresh distracted and occupied ranting and raving on jazzfanz. I think the world is a better and safer place with jazzyfresh distracted and doing his ranting and raving harmlessly on jazzfanz. Thanks One Brow.
This post is really ****ed up actually. Literally lying and using trans people suffering massively like @One Brow and fish to further their radical agenda. Literally approving lying about trans girls...Wow you guys are terrible people. I like how you act good yet lots of what you do is terrible. I would hate to see how you are at home. You are the same cult that took a bill protecting elementary school kids from being taught sexual acts at school and named it "The don't say gay bill" which has nothing to do with gays. Mad that Desantis is protecting elementary school kids from sexual deviants. Yet I'm the bad guy.

Using a young trans girls suffering to literally lie and troll. That is you guys. @Ron Mexico you should be proud for thinking that's funny.

Last edited:
Where did she threaten suicide like you said?
I don't have her like history, only her testimony, which testimony you also confirmed. Thanks for supporting my point.

We all know what she meant besides the pathological liar.
Cole is clearly a troubled young lady. You shouldn't make such assumptions about her.

... was “forced under extreme duress.”
There's that passive voice again.

The suit alleges ...
Since when do you believe the lawyers?

Here's a tweet by her literally saying it was the doctors....
Her rhetoric has changed after she hired lawyers. Who'da thunk it?

At about 19:50 ...
Where her parents are told they need to support and affirm her? How terrible.

Even prominent trans groups agree that you guys are wrong to mutilate kids.
I agree a mastectomy was an extreme step. My non-binary child binds their chest instead. Cole must have put on quite the display to get top surgery at 15.

“What we are given instead of an evidence-based explanation for gender dysphoria is a postmodernist philosophy that attempts to deny biological realities,”
Nonsense of the highest order.

Transphobe paper quotes astroturf organization willing to deny reality for money. Film at 11.

I have read that anywhere from 35-55% of trans have been sexually abused too.
The numbers for any socially oppressed group are surprisingly high (women, the disabled, black people, etc.).

Yet I'm the bad guy here.
I don't judge. You're ignorant, committed to your own view of nature above reality, and antagonistic, but that applies to everyone at one time or another.

Statistics documenting transgender people's experience of sexual violence indicate shockingly high levels of sexual abuse and assault. One in two transgender individuals are sexually abused or assaulted at some point in their lives.1 Some reports estimate that transgender survivors may experience rates of sexual assault up to 66 percent, often coupled with physical assaults or abuse.2 This indicates that the majority of transgender individuals are living with the aftermath of trauma and the fear of possible repeat victimization.
I'm curious if you will use this knowledge as a catalyst for empathy, or as ammunition for an attack. I am hopeful for the former.

... the trans community ...
One astroturf organization is not the "trans community". That you think of the "trans community" as some monolithic block is part of the problem.

... the postmodern philosophy called Queer Theory, ...
If you believe this, you clearly don't understand postmodernism or Queer Theory. Postmodernism is a rejection of Modern theories, like Marxism. Queer Theory is sociological in nature and is about how societies treat queer people. At best, there can be some overlap in the styles of analysis. Your link to the NEW Discourses website only adds to your misinformation. Thy the SEP instead.

Literally lying ...
Yet, you continue to confirm my claims. I appreciate your efforts in making me look good.

Using a young trans girls suffering to literally lie and troll.
We did not bring Ms. Cole into this discussion, that was you. You have been using her suffering to attack us, accusing us of things we could not do, much less have not done. Yet, you feel no shame for the actions that you say are shameful. Why is that?

I don't have her like history, only her testimony, which testimony you also confirmed. Thanks for supporting my point.

Cole is clearly a troubled young lady. You shouldn't make such assumptions about her.

There's that passive voice again.

Since when do you believe the lawyers?

Her rhetoric has changed after she hired lawyers. Who'da thunk it?

Where her parents are told they need to support and affirm her? How terrible.

I agree a mastectomy was an extreme step. My non-binary child binds their chest instead. Cole must have put on quite the display to get top surgery at 15.

Nonsense of the highest order.

Transphobe paper quotes astroturf organization willing to deny reality for money. Film at 11.

The numbers for any socially oppressed group are surprisingly high (women, the disabled, black people, etc.).

I don't judge. You're ignorant, committed to your own view of nature above reality, and antagonistic, but that applies to everyone at one time or another.

I'm curious if you will use this knowledge as a catalyst for empathy, or as ammunition for an attack. I am hopeful for the former.

One astroturf organization is not the "trans community". That you think of the "trans community" as some monolithic block is part of the problem.

If you believe this, you clearly don't understand postmodernism or Queer Theory. Postmodernism is a rejection of Modern theories, like Marxism. Queer Theory is sociological in nature and is about how societies treat queer people. At best, there can be some overlap in the styles of analysis. Your link to the NEW Discourses website only adds to your misinformation. Thy the SEP instead.

Yet, you continue to confirm my claims. I appreciate your efforts in making me look good.

We did not bring Ms. Cole into this discussion, that was you. You have been using her suffering to attack us, accusing us of things we could not do, much less have not done. Yet, you feel no shame for the actions that you say are shameful. Why is that?
Nah I'm done with you... Using a poor girl to troll is bottom of the barrel ****. You and fish and others are everything you accuse me of. You flat out lied about her threatening suicide to troll. You and fish are garbage.

Last edited:
That isn’t up to me. It isn’t my story. Gameface can share if he wants to, and I’ll listen intently, but I’m not going to push him if he’s not comfortable. He shared what he did, contrasted that with an alternate scenario he thought could have happened, and asked for an opinion…
Actually, he asked for empathy. I'm well-known for being somewhat tone-deaf in social situations, and even I picked that up. Why didn't you?

We can see in the variance in both the generational and regional transgender statistics that there is obviously a social component.
Of course. When I grew up, transgender children would have been bullied relentlessly, so they kept all of that to themselves. Now, people are free to express who they are.

I do not believe you ever strive for happiness or fulfillment, ever. I believe that to be a fool’s path that leads to an unhealthy place. I think true happiness and fulfillment come as a consequence of accomplishing a thing, of picking up the heaviest burden you can manage and carrying it successfully. I think you are what you do. Active engagement in teaching my kid how to rack up accomplishments is my method for raising my kid into a happy and fulfilled young adult.
For me, the most important part was to set the good example. When our kids see us being kind, understanding, self-sacrificing, disciplined, etc., they will learn that from us more surely that any amount of artificial goal-setting can manage. The best way to improve our kids behavior is to improve our behavior, at least with my kids.

I’ll admit that math tutoring of the type I mentioned ...
I don't do much one-on-one tutoring. I'm an adjunct instructor. I'm still working at being better there. Since every child is different, I don't think there is a wrong or right way in general to motivate them in general.

If Gameface wants to provide details
Since you seem to be focused on analysis and not being personal, in response to a post that was deeply personal, I don't think he'll bother.

There's that hearty dose of projection.
You literally lied about her threatening suicide to troll. She never threatened suicide if she did not get her breasts removed. You're less than **** to me. You used a girl suffering to troll. Lowlife drug addict alcoholic fish who has kids sadly enough admitted this. There is no other reason to lie.

Peace

Last edited:
For me, the most important part was to set the good example. When our kids see us being kind, understanding, self-sacrificing, disciplined, etc., they will learn that from us more surely that any amount of artificial goal-setting can manage. The best way to improve our kids behavior is to improve our behavior, at least with my kids. .... Since every child is different, I don't think there is a wrong or right way in general to motivate them in general.
Fair enough. I know that my way is not the only way. I also suspect that with as hard as I push my son that at some point he will rebel and resent me, but I’ll be okay with it. Even if he ends up hating me, if I can see that he ended up a strong and capable adult then that is all I want. I will have picked up the heaviest burden I could manage and carried it successfully. If he falls short then I’ll know it is on me.

Good luck with your kids One Brow. Being a good Dad isn’t easy and the best we can do is all we can do.

Thanks again @One Brow
We are better off with someone so unhinged being harmlessly distracted. You, sir are making the country a better and safer place.

I also suspect that with as hard as I push my son that at some point he will rebel and resent me, but I’ll be okay with it.
I only had one kid (out of 5) in that category, because she hated taking her medications. She's the mother of my only grandchildren, and she isn't allowed to be alone with them. That's probably my biggest pain point. My youngest is 19 now, so I'm close to done.

Thanks again @One Brow
We are better off with someone so unhinged being harmlessly distracted. You, sir are making the country a better and safer place.
He flat out lied dude. I'll be the first and bigger man to apologize to you specifically and everyone else (game, log, gandalfe, red) besides Thriller about the name-calling despite me personally being called a transphobe, uneducated, stupid, unhinged, amongst many others. I was trying to make a point, childishly, that name calling is immature, and I was responding in kind. That's on me. Once again to those who read my post I apologize and will stop.

With that said you call me unhinged for pointing out a blatant lie? I don't understand that. He literally lied about that girl threatening suicide if she didn't get her way. She never did that. In that sense he was using a girls suffering to troll you even admit this. Plain and simple. To me that is pretty messed up. What he said is a flat out lie and you went with it. That's wrong of both of you imo. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and asked him to provide proof and he never did. He lied for no reason. Call that a distraction I call it wrong of you. Pointing out a blatant lie is not a distraction, it's wrong. Especially when it comes to something as serious as suicide and kids. You may find that awesome and funny but I don't.

Also I have asked multiple times how not wanting to chemically castrate children nor mutilate kids is wrong. None of you will answer. I have not said a single negative thing about Trans people outside of that. Even as Gameface pointed out that many medical professionals agree with me yet I'm taken as some villain here. I feel extremely adamant that this is wrong, and that children and teenagers do not have the mental capabilities to make life altering decisions like this. Just as I feel getting a tattoo, owning a firearm, drinking alcohol should be. And from what I'm reading more and more and more detransitioners are coming out every single day that have had their lives ruined by making life altering choices like chopping of their breast so they can no longer breast feed and taking medication that make it impossible to have children. These kids will grow up never having the pleasure of having their own kids or in Chloes case breastfeeding as she to this day is having extreme complications. These decisions are made at the age of 10-17 and that is extremely wrong imo. It honestly baffles me that people think what I'm saying is bad or transphobic. I do think there is far more to the story to trans people such as a majority(50+%) being autistic, and that a majority of them have been sexually abused, and that suicide rates are extremely high in the community. How is being concerned about that and thinking that irreversible mutilation and chemical castration are not the proper answers wrong? Especially when some of these kids still believe in Santa Clause and are being put on life altering drugs.

Unlike the lie that One Brow is spewing that it's either death or mutilation I think we need to find other answers. That is why I am so adamant on pressuring you and one brow about your blatant lie. This Chloe girl may never have kids because she was offered no other treatments other than mutilation and that the DOCTORS based on her own testimony told her parents that if she does not mutilate herself then she will commit suicide. OB is flat out lying here and you are pushing his lie. Call me distracted for admittedly getting bent out of shape that he would stoop to such low levels and lie about something like this. Why lie? WHich he did. You are more than welcome to counter this but all I have seen you do is troll yourself. At least I can provide my points and provide video evidence that she never did what you and onebrow are lying about.

You guys can call me unhinged or whatever, I'm a big boy and don't need to report(though admittedly I got reported so I reported post doing the same thing calling someone) but I have said nothing wrong. Many even in the trans community and medical field agree with me that 18 should be the legal age to do such harm to ones body. I also think we should focus more on the underlying issues like sexual assault, autism, and mental illness rather than mutilate. That should not happen ever to a kid under 18. If people want to do it then they are adults and I wish them the best.

Last edited:
He literally lied about that girl threatening suicide if she didn't get her way. She never did that.
Where's your evidence she did not?

In that sense he was using a girls suffering to troll you even admit this.
You brought Cole into the conversation for your own purposes. I merely reflected on what she said and did not say to the California legislature, and a conclusion therefrom.

And from what I'm reading more and more and more detransitioners are coming out every single day
Do you realize that the sources you choose to consume have an anti-trans bias, and so they twist both the stories and the process?

These decisions are made at the age of 10-17 ...
For the most part, they are not.

... I think we need to find other answers.
Every child is different, and needs to be treated as an individual. Each child's treatment should reflect the needs of that child.

I also think we should focus more on the underlying issues like sexual assault, autism, and mental illness rather than mutilate.
The association of these issues with being trans is in itself transphobic.

Where's your evidence she did not?

You brought Cole into the conversation for your own purposes. I merely reflected on what she said and did not say to the California legislature, and a conclusion therefrom.

Do you realize that the sources you choose to consume have an anti-trans bias, and so they twist both the stories and the process?

For the most part, they are not.

Every child is different, and needs to be treated as an individual. Each child's treatment should reflect the needs of that child.

The association of these issues with being trans is in itself transphobic.
In the lawsuit and the other videos I posted where she says so OB. Now where is yours where she threatened her parents with suicide if she does not get her way? She never once said this. Not once. Look at her tweet I posted where she specifically post that it was Doctors who said so. Here is her LITERALLY pointing out it was the doctors or "defendants" who said this. This is her own twitter posting this not some outside source. You never once provided where she... and i quote. "repeatedly threatened suicide unless her parents and doctors agreed to her demands". Where did she do this? Provide the actual quote. You can't though because she never once said this. She is literally suing the hospital over this very issue. Again... I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you provided literally nothing but a tweet where she is also saying it was the doctors. She never said it was her. Not once. If I'm wrong then quote exactly where she "repeatedly threatened suicide unless her parents and doctors agreed to her demands" You can't. How you, fish, and others find lying about a trans person wanting to comit suicide funny is beyond me. Suicide is no joke to me.

View: https://twitter.com/ChoooCole/status/1590885309881143297?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1590885309881143297%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

"The gender clinic presented my parents with the classic false dichotomy: Would you rather have a dead daughter or a living son?” Cole said.

"My parents were told that the options were transition or suicide. They complied because they were not offered any other treatment solution for my distress my distraught parents wanted me alive SO THEY LISTENED TO MY DOCTORS"

Here is the actual lawsuit

"Doctors also told Cole and her parents that her gender dysphoria would not resolve itself and told her parents that she was at a high risk for suicide unless she socially and medically transitioned, asking them, "would you rather have a dead daughter or a live son?," according to lawsuit. "

Last edited:
In the lawsuit and the other videos I posted where she says so OB.
Cole did not write her lawsuit, her lawyers did. Lawsuit filings regularly contain mischaracterization and unsupportable statements.

Now where is yours where she threatened her parents with suicide if she does not get her way? She never once said this.
I've explained this 3 times, at least. Before she hired her lawyers, she referred to the pressure on her parent about her suicide using the passive voice (the testimony to the California legislature is but one example), which is a common way that speakers reduce blame for their actions. You are free to disagree. I won't call you pathological for the specific reason of having a different interpretation.

Look at her tweet ...
A tweet sent after she hired her lawyers.

Here is the actual lawsuit
Yawn. Do you believe that every complaint files for a lawsuit is true in all its details?

Cole did not write her lawsuit, her lawyers did. Lawsuit filings regularly contain mischaracterization and unsupportable statements.

I've explained this 3 times, at least. Before she hired her lawyers, she referred to the pressure on her parent about her suicide using the passive voice (the testimony to the California legislature is but one example), which is a common way that speakers reduce blame for their actions. You are free to disagree. I won't call you pathological for the specific reason of having a different interpretation.

A tweet sent after she hired her lawyers.

Yawn. Do you believe that every complaint files for a lawsuit is true in all its details?
Provide the quote where she "repeatedly threatened suicide unless her parents and doctors agreed to her demands"

This is HER actual testimony here. These are her words BEFORE the lawsuit. Your argument is that she did not write the lawsuit but she said exacly what's in the lawsuit many times. Unlike you I can provide factual quotes from her. You can't. You simply cant.

"The gender clinic presented my parents with the classic false dichotomy: Would you rather have a dead daughter or a living son?” Cole said.

"My parents were told that the options were transition or suicide. They complied because they were not offered any other treatment solution for my distress my distraught parents wanted me alive SO THEY LISTENED TO MY DOCTORS"

Why is it so hard for you to do the same and provide a lick of evidence? Because you are lying and she never said this... Plain and simple. I have provided mulitple quotes and even another video here of her saying so @ 19:40. She says it AGAIN...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoSWbevOpJE&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fjazzfanz.com%2Fthreads%2Fthread-for-responding-to-transphobic-comments.186030%2Fpage-8&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title

You are literally putting words in her mouth. I am not asking for a lot here. I have put a lot of effort into this and you can't even provide a single quote or text to back your lie up. Not one. @fishonjazz maybe you can enlighten me... or anyone for that matter. You call this a distraction, I call this me putting in effort and you guys just trolling. Why do you have to lie?

Last edited:
Provide the quote where she "repeatedly threatened suicide unless her parents and doctors agreed to her demands"

This is HER actual testimony here. These are her words BEFORE the lawsuit. Your argument is that she did not write the lawsuit but she said exacly what's in the lawsuit many times. Unlike you I can provide factual quotes from her. You can't. You simply cant.

Why is it so hard for you to do the same and provide a lick of evidence? Because you are lying and she never said this... Plain and simple. I have provided mulitple quotes and even another video here of her saying so @ 19:40. She says it AGAIN...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoSWbevOpJE&embeds_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fjazzfanz.com%2Fthreads%2Fthread-for-responding-to-transphobic-comments.186030%2Fpage-8&source_ve_path=MjM4NTE&feature=emb_title

You are literally putting words in her mouth. I am not asking for a lot here. I have put a lot of effort into this and you can't even provide a single quote or text to back your lie up. Not one. @fishonjazz maybe you can enlighten me... or anyone for that matter. You call this a distraction, I call this me putting in effort and you guys just trolling. Why do you have to lie?

This is what one brow does all the time.

I never claimed such a quote existed, and I have no obligation to provide something i did not claim existed.

This is HER actual testimony here. These are her words BEFORE the lawsuit.
However, after she hired the lawyers. There are letters from her lawyers stretching back to about that time.

Your argument is that she did not write the lawsuit but she said exacly what's in the lawsuit many times.
Yes, it's a sign of good legal preparation.

Unlike you I can provide factual quotes from her.
This is a lie. I provided the exact quote that I based my interpretation upon. It's still in comment #83.

You are literally putting words in her mouth.
Another lie. That would involve my making up a quote, which I have not done.

I am not asking for a lot here.
You're asking for something I never claimed existed.

you can't even provide a single quote or text
I offered a video in comment #83 that said exactly what I claimed.

I never claimed such a quote existed, and I have no obligation to provide something i did not claim existed.

However, after she hired the lawyers. There are letters from her lawyers stretching back to about that time.

Yes, it's a sign of good legal preparation.

This is a lie. I provided the exact quote that I based my interpretation upon. It's still in comment #83.

Another lie. That would involve my making up a quote, which I have not done.

You're asking for something I never claimed existed.

I offered a video in comment #83 that said exactly what I claimed.
Here is the exact quote from your video. She is talking about the therapist. This is undebatable. This is 100% fact. Nowhere does she "repeatedly threaten suicide unless her parents and doctors agreed to her demands". I have also proved 3 other quotes where she blames the therapist. You are a pathological liar. I'm sorry but you are literally lying. She never "repeatedly threatened" anything. I cannot believe I have to break this down.

"My parents took me to a therapist who affirmed my male idea, and the therapist did not care about causality or encouragement to be (audible) of my body. He brushed off my concerns about the effecicay of hormones, puberty blocker and surgeries. My parents were given a threat of suicide as a reason to move forward." (she is talking about the therapist not herself again the quotes below make this even more clear)

Here's the other two. You are so deep into your lie that you cannot see that this is literally why she is suing.

Since you pick every sentence apart explain these...

-meaning that they listened to the Doctors who told them it was transition or suicide.

Last edited: