What's new

Thread for responding to transphobic comments

Here is the exact quote from your video.
I thank you for yet again offering me support, however unintentional.

"My parents took me to a therapist who affirmed my male idea, and the therapist did not care about causality or encouragement to be (audible) of my body. He brushed off my concerns about the effecicay of hormones, puberty blocker and surgeries. My parents were given a threat of suicide as a reason to move forward." (she is talking about the therapist not herself again the quotes below make this even more clear)
Note the change from active voice ("who affirmed", "therapist did not care", "He brushed off") to passive voice ("were given", not 'he gave'). After a string of clauses in the active voice, suddenly the passive appears. You can choose to think that is meaningless. I think it happened for a reason.

I thank you for yet again offering me support, however unintentional.

Note the change from active voice ("who affirmed", "therapist did not care", "He brushed off") to passive voice ("were given", not 'he gave'). After a string of clauses in the active voice, suddenly the passive appears. You can choose to think that is meaningless. I think it happened for a reason.
Lol thats just stupid. You are pathologically creating scenarios based of voice sounds.

LMFAO. Lol you go petty as hell into "were given" and "he gave" yet cant provide a single quote "I gave".

I'm now certain you are just trolling to troll and I'm realizing that @fishonjazz has been pointing this out the entire time, so he's not either you as an alt(I doubt it) or in on it. I gave you the benefit of the doubt but fish is right. You're just trolling. I now feel stupid. Good job on that, you got me.

Sure. I put a lot of work in. You're on ignore.
You offered a few links, but that's not a lot of effort. You typed quite a few lengthy, libelous rants, but I don't know how efficient a typist you are. You made no efforts at analysis, none at empathy, none at context. It was a pretty poor level of effort mentally.

@One Brow with the classic blunder of expecting Jazzyfresh to know what words mean.
I'm not sure why you are quoting me on this but since you chime in and add nothing for the 25th time, maybe you can answer what is so wrong about not wanting to chemically castratrate kids? Seeing how not a single one of you bullies have yet to answered that very very very very very very simple question. How about that? @fishonjazz cant and won't because he can't but maybe you can.

I know you won't because you and fish agree that it is wrong, you both just want drama because you guys are insecure about me schooling onebrow. You guys are basically a high school clique. I get that you are protecting your lying friend and can't add anything intelligent now. Fish too...Not one of you can explain to me how my stance is bad. You just get angry and spiteful. I don't even know who you are but you're obsessed with me.

I'll just ask you a simple yes or no...

Do you think chemically castrating kids is wrong?

If you don't answer that's an obvious no and that tells me all I need about you and your stalkerness. You guys are bullying and can't even explain why.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you are quoting me on this but since you chime in and add nothing for the 25th time, maybe you can answer what is so wrong about not wanting to chemically castratrate kids? Seeing how not a single one of you bullies have yet answered that simple question. How about that? @fishonjazz cant and won't because he can't but maybe you can.

I know you won't because you and fish agree that it is wrong you both just want drama because you guys are insecure about me schooling onebrow(this is highschool click stuff guys) and you love that he lied about suicide. Not one of you can explain to me how it's bad. You just get angry and spiteful. I don't even know who you are but you're obsessed with me.

I'll just ask you a simple yes or no...

Do you think chemically castrating kids is wrong?

If you don't answer that's an obvious no and that tells me all I need about you and your stalkerness.

I don't know man. It just seems like you really want to talk about kids genitals. I find that weird and kinda pedo-y and I'm not going to do that with you.

I don't know man. It just seems like you really want to talk about kids genitals. I find that weird and kinda Pedo-y and I'm not going to do that with you.
That's what I thought. You can't. You are triggered by me for no reason other than because fish told you to be. Point proven.

That's what I thought. You can't. You are triggered by me for no reason other than because fish told you to be. Point proven.

Fish has good takes on a lot of stuff but, I don't know why I'd be triggered by you (outside of the Pedo-y **** which just gets weirder tbh) Stop thinking and posting about kids genitals all the time and you'll be fine. Nobody will think you're weird.

Last edited:
The people that want to castrate and mutilate children callings others pedo... Think about that brilliance right there. I'm against pedophilia I can say that loud and clear. Hell I even agree with Trump that these sick vermin be publicly executed. Make an example out of them... Make them think twice. That's the difference between us. I find both to be equally grotesque. I want to PROTECT children not permanently harm them before having a fully functional brain. You guys can't even admit that.

Last edited:
And weird to think of child genitalia as sexual like you are @Safetydan . We are adults here. It's anatomy, that's all I'll say about that.

Seeing how all you guys have is insults now just shows I am right.

And weird to think of child genitalia as sexual like you are @Safetydan . We are adults here. It anatomy, that's all I'll say about that.
Hey hey, I'm not the one in here posting non-stop about it, sir. You don't know it, but the only thing you're defending here is your tenuous grasp on the English language and pedophilia-adjacent talking points. I firmly believe that any decisions regarding medical care are between doctors and their patients and of course, in the case of minors, the parents as well.

Hey hey, I'm not the one in here posting non-stop about it, sir. You don't know it, but the only thing you're defending here is your tenuous grasp on the English language and pedophilia-adjacent talking points. I firmly believe that any decisions regarding medical care are between doctors and their patients and of course, in the case of minors, the parents as well.
And you're entitled to that opinion. Me? I'm sick of your type attacking children and I'm adamant about that. Call me names and bully all you want but I/we am going nowhere. The tides are shifting. You will not bully us protecting kids into submission with your false pedophile and transphobe childness. It's just not going to work.

I have said nothing wrong and not one of you can even say where I have said anything wrong with my stance on 18 and over. That's the crazy thing. You just bully by calling me a pedophile for not wanting underage kids chopped to bits. Crazy world man..

Last edited:
I we am going nowhere too
Who's we exactly? The ones who want to castrate children? You're just angry for no reason. You can't give me a single stance of mine that is wrong . Think about that. You can't even tell me what your stance is or where I'm wrong yet you're angry.

I pointed out how you and onebrow opey lied for whatever reason. And that I think 10-17 year olds are too young to make such decisions. Just like with drinking, smoking, tattoos, and such. How is that wrong? Explain it

Last edited:
Who's we exactly? The ones who want to castrate children?
When you say "castrate" without adding "chemically", it means removal of the gonads. No serious person (henceforth abbreviated "no one") supports that. When you accuse others of mutilations they don't support, it makes you read like an unhinged lunatic. If 'unhinged lunatic' is your goal, good job. If 'person trying to make a passionate yet persuasive argument' is your goal, you're failing miserably, and cutting off any chance at a serious conversation.

No one wants give a cancer patient a double mastectomy, but you do it sometimes anyway in order to give them a better chance at a long life. Some patients even choose that before they have cancer, based on their genetics. No one wants to chemically castrate kids, or even give them puberty blockers, but doctors and parents who do are trying to make their lives better

You can't give me a single stance of mine that is wrong .
False accusations are wrong. Assuming you know better than the doctors who are treating kids is wrong. Focusing on the cases that don't work out, to the exclusion of the cases that work very well, is wrong. Relying on confessionals from unprofessional "experts" is wrong. Claiming you've found errors when you're misrepresenting positions is wrong.

Since you asked.

I pointed out how you and onebrow opey lied
Except, you failed to quote any lie, at all.

And that I think 10-17 year olds are too young to make such decisions.
I agree. That's why they have multiple doctors and their parents involved. Further, I agree any surgeries of any sort are an extreme measure, and should be viewed with the greatest of caution.