What's new

TIL Thread

TIL (it was actually last night) about this kid who lied his way into the NFL. He's my new favorite dude to cheer for. Awesome story.

Today I learned that the economy is helping the 99% of America with higher wages and faster job growth. The myth that it's only helping 1% of America is bullcrap.

I learned there's a reason to take 26th St. instead of 15th street to divert down to Piggett Avenue. My car learned as well (very ugly railroad crossing).

Today I learned that Richard Patrick, lead singer of the band Filter, is the younger brother of the Terminator 2 actor Robert Patrick. Totally blew my mind.

MV5BMTUyMjI2NTEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMzMDAzMzI@._V1_CR0,60,640,360_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Haha, I saw that. How ****ing crazy.

I'm with the family. They paid 1 year of rent and got her situated with benefits programs and left the country to get away from her. I'm willing to believe that they at least think they are telling the truth about her.

Especially since they had a doctor say she was born in 89 and was an adult.

They essentially arrested them because another doctor said after the fact that she was 8 or 11.

The pictures of the girl on the Yahoo article gave me the creeps. It would be a great horror film.

Especially since they had a doctor say she was born in 89 and was an adult.

They essentially arrested them because another doctor said after the fact that she was 8 or 11.

The pictures of the girl on the Yahoo article gave me the creeps. It would be a great horror film.
To me, the fact that they paid a year of rent for her and then got the hell out of the U.S.A. to get away from her... If I'm on any jury I don't convict them. They tried to do a good thing and it ended up with them paying many thousands and leaving their home country for their own safety.

Today I learned you can do a fast screen recording in Windows 10 by pressing Windows key + g (for "gaming"), which brings up some gaming functions, then just hit the "start recording" button in the "Capture" window.

Today I learned you can do a fast screen recording in Windows 10 by pressing Windows key + g (for "gaming"), which brings up some gaming functions, then just hit the "start recording" button in the "Capture" window.
I was going to say that I didn’t understand a single sentence of what you said, but then I realized the whole post was a single sentence.