What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

If you're going to loot a store, would you really choose an Old Navy? Are you that hard up for flip flops?

I get mob violence, hell i'm all for it. But why aren't they burning down republican offices, NRA joints, tea party and newscorp buildings? Target your oppressors.

Ehh, they're not at that point, they're angry and want to inflict violence, they're not down to die for the cause (and yes, many looters have an opportunistic streak). I would expect that to be the unfortunate next step if we continue on our current path. Not riots targeting those places, but an outbreak of more coordinated guerrilla style tactics, bombings and the like.

I guess I should clarify, its a tool of the oppressor. I have mixed feelings about it personally but again maybe try to listen to what people are saying in regards to this.

There are many issues with property ownership and it is one of the biggest dividers in the USA of races. The fact that black people are still being turned down for home loans and business loans at a much higher rate than a white person is a huge issue and thats not even going into the long history of problems with it here.

So you don't understand but you understand it enough to tell others they don't understand the message if they they're upset with rioting.

Yes, I think the issue is very complex. I know enough to know that if you are not presenting an argument against the one people who are doing it/the other side then you dont know enough to say its completely wrong.

I am willing to admit that someone might know more than I think about this but so far many people are showing that they are ignorant to what is being said.

That if most people understand what you just posted then people are purposely ignoring it or believe that is not what is happening just what certain people believe. I think that is ******. I think most of it is due to ignorance.

No doubt. When I said most of us I meant most of us here. On Jazzfanz. Though I guess the quiet ones could feel otherwise.

I'm still flabbergasted with people doing this. Like, if you don't understand why people are rioting, burning things down, looting, destroying everything in sight then you simply just don't get the message. Virtue signaling at its finest.

Gawd damn it.
Oh the ****ing irony

Fair enough. If you think most people understand that its even ******** how few people actually do anything about it or actually believe them.
Is the "home sweet home" much stronger factor for blacks in USA whose ancestors were brought in as slaves compared to those who live in Africa or middle East? People from poorer regions in Africa and middle east are trying very hard to get to Europe - why the american blacks have not tried slowly to emigrate to Canada, for example? Especially from the southern states, which seem more oppressing according to news? Or did hoped even those days, when KKK was much popular, that thing will get better? As i have not visited neither USA and Canada - is the life lightyears better for blacks in Canada than in USA? I assume, that for a black US citizens there are no visa or living permit problems should he/she want to move to Canada. I guess that if Canada wants (due its size and low population density), then they can donate for every black in US either a tiny piece of land or a simple 1 room apartment to start a new life should they ask for an asylum? What am i missing?

I don't think it's a strategic advantage to associate Biden with the anarchists and the radical left. The reality is simply this:

Everything Trump does from now until November matters. Nearly nothing Biden does is going to matter.

That's kind of the corner that you're put in when one person is the President and the other person has no authority (yet).

Is the "home sweet home" much stronger factor for blacks in USA whose ancestors were brought in as slaves compared to those who live in Africa or middle East? People from poorer regions in Africa and middle east are trying very hard to get to Europe - why the american blacks have not tried slowly to emigrate to Canada, for example? Especially from the southern states, which seem more oppressing according to news? Or did hoped even those days, when KKK was much popular, that thing will get better? As i have not visited neither USA and Canada - is the life lightyears better for blacks in Canada than in USA? I assume, that for a black US citizens there are no visa or living permit problems should he/she want to move to Canada. I guess that if Canada wants (due its size and low population density), then they can donate for every black in US either a tiny piece of land or a simple 1 room apartment to start a new life should they ask for an asylum? What am i missing?
I have no idea about this. Most people dont really want to leave their friends, family, and life behind to move countries though.

Oh the ****ing irony

Are you capable of being specific and writing out your thoughts or disagreements? You literally quote me and respond with some vague complaint like what I'm writing is so ludicrous.
@Ron Mexico - is capable of having a discussion and responds to what I say.

I'm not sure why you're such a hack about but it's apparent you condone riots, looting, and burning **** down that or you think you're so woke and and so philosophical and responding as ****ing vague as possible to my comments that you're some how better.

Cool, dude. Move along.

No it's not and you know it. ANTIFA is behind most of the violence and fires and you know it, but you go and try to find something to pin it on the WHITE SUPREMACIST TRUMPERS!!!

There is a long US tradition of counter-intelligence infiltrating radical groups to encourage violence, or even commit violence in their name.

I have no trouble believing some of the looters are protesters and some are trying to discredit protesters. Most looters probably don't care at all about either side.

There is a long US tradition of counter-intelligence infiltrating radical groups to encourage violence, or even commit violence in their name.
So you’re saying US intelligence will engage in campaigns of deliberate misinformation to affect public perception, drive agenda, and manipulate the electorate?

I get mob violence, hell i'm all for it. But why aren't they burning down republican offices, NRA joints, tea party and newscorp buildings? Target your oppressors.
There is nothing at these facilities that help complete your Christmas shopping list.

There is nothing at these facilities that help complete your Christmas shopping list.

Nothing funny about the looting, but this was humorous.

In all honesty, most of these looters are all in it for themselves. If you see someone with a brand new huge TV and an assortment of new shoes, chances are they were acquired through illegal means.

So you’re saying US intelligence will engage in campaigns of deliberate misinformation to affect public perception, drive agenda, and manipulate the electorate?

Sure. Was there a point you were trying to make, or were you just curious about my thoughts?

Sure. Was there a point you were trying to make, or were you just curious about my thoughts?
Nothing, just that you're pointing out the (what should be) obvious. But how obvious that is tends to depend on the perception of who's in power. On one hand, it's a deliberate system of perverse incentive that empowers government overreach. On the other hand, suggesting these agencies, who are our protectors from our enemies, could be corrupted is also unpatriotic, dangerous, and conspiracy-laden. It seems.