What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

I have - one of my college roommates had a pirated, low-grade copy of it that I believe they got off a torrent. I just remember being really bored by the movie as a whole.
I saw it when I was really young so the only parts that held my interest were the cartoons. I've thought about hunting it down and watching it.

How many cops were traumatized as children? I'm betting it was a lot of them. Adding a gun and a position of power to a person that has unresolved trauma and emotional issues is a terrible ****ing recipe. It is also the exact recipe that police unions want to protect because they are all essentially caught up in nursing the same wounds and the same lack of identity that led them to become police officers in the first place.

They were never what they wanted to be growing up, and then they put themselves into a job that allows them to cultivate a new identity via corruption and violence that is state-sanctioned. So, of course acceptable brutality. Of course qualified immunity. Of course civil asset forfeiture. Of course extra judicial execution.

In exchange, the state gets tax money. The biggest corporations get their property protected. And cops get to insert themselves into a mythic, heroic identity that justifies them in practically every decision that they make.

The wrong people will always try to become police officers.

Call me crazy, but if all the good cops stood up and took part in reform this would be a lot easier. I guess they don’t care??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gawd damn it.

I'm sure people on here will side with the protesters. If my car gets aggressively surrounded by crazy assholes like this, I'm getting the hell out of there.

I'm equally sure that if a right-wing protestor shot a guy running over other right-wing protestors, you'd support that shooter then.

I'm equally sure that if a right-wing protestor shot a guy running over other right-wing protestors, you'd support that shooter then.
No. That's insanely stupid.

If right wing nut jobs were aggressively blocking traffic and jumping on hoods, breaking windows, and shooting people I'd think the same thing. Get out of there by any means possible and **** them.

Bro, do you even read my posts? Smh

Kid’s an idiot. Throw the book at him. Let him see what 10+ years in a cell feel like. Jerk off.

I read it online.

So. some right-winger claims the shooter is antifa, and you believe it.

No. That's insanely stupid.
Bro, do you even read my posts? Smh

Yes, I do. You believe all sorts of things, and you're all over the place. If one of your trusted sources said the right-winger was right to fear for their life and respond by shooting at a car, I see a good chance you would believe it.

So. some right-winger claims the shooter is antifa, and you believe it.

Yes, I do. You believe all sorts of things, and you're all over the place. If one of your trusted sources said the right-winger was right to fear for their life and respond by shooting at a car, I see a good chance you would believe it.

How bout the shooter's Facebook page?

Bro, my trusted sources are Ksl, cnn and Yahoo (lol.)

I'm all over the place because I'm not a polarized simpleton who sees things one way. The fact that you're trying to paint me as attempted murdering sympathizer if their right wing is ludicrous.

Gtfoh