What's new

Trade Confirmed: Jazz get jack for Bogey

I have to think there were 3-4 better trades than this out there that includes some sort of first rounder, though likely protected.

I HAVE to think this is part of something bigger….or I’m choosing to believe Dennis Lindsey had it in his severance that he got to make one more trade on behalf of the Jazz. One of your better ones, If so, @DL.
Look I did this with THT and it’s clear that every other trade we make is hot garbage… it’s this yin and Yang thing we got going

I’m not blaming Andy for this. Someone probably told him this justification. But how ****ing stupid is that justification. What forward PT are opening up? For Stanley Johnson? Kelly is just going to take up C minutes anyways. Half the roster is small guards and they should probably think about that first.
Half of the roster that is now at 18 guaranteeds.

I’m not blaming Andy for this. Someone probably told him this justification. But how ****ing stupid is that justification. What forward PT are opening up? For Stanley Johnson? Kelly is just going to take up C minutes anyways. Half the roster is small guards and they should probably think about that first.
Sorry….I just don’t want to see Kelly Olynyk take development time away from Doke or Kessler.

Let the younguns play and be really bad!

Ainge got lucky in Boston with the way the picks worked out and he alienated plenty of teams in how he dealt with them. The primary way the Gobert trade ends up being good for us is if we get some luck along the way again. Hope it happens. I have never understood the Ainge worship. He traded two all stars to help us get crappy with the hope that win the lotto.

Kinda weird deal for Detroit too… but does make more sense for them than us.

Ainge got lucky in Boston with the way the picks worked out and he alienated plenty of teams in how he dealt with them. The primary way the Gobert trade ends up being good for us is if we get some luck along the way again. Hope it happens. I have never understood the Ainge worship. He traded two all stars to help us get crappy with the hope that win the lotto.

Make no mistake Ainge is the best guy in the league at trading superstars.

Traded a near all-star (top 50-60 player in the league) who was on a great contract for next to nothing

Sorry….I just don’t want to see Kelly Olynyk take development time away from Doke or Kessler.

Let the younguns play and be really bad!
But Kessler will play defense. Playing Olynyk at center is to create a layup line on both ends of the floor and not rebound. Losing 60 games 130 to 115.