What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Keefe

I want a Hayward piss jersey.

To piss on? If so, how does that work? Piss on it once and then burn it? I mean, I hope you wouldn’t piss on it, wash it, and then piss on it again, in some fine red cycle. Maybe piss on it, leave it outside and let your dog sniff it and pop a leg there. Could be his go to so Hayward was always getting pissed on.

NUMBERICA

To piss on? If so, how does that work? Piss on it once and then burn it? I mean, I hope you wouldn’t piss on it, wash it, and then piss on it again, in some fine red cycle. Maybe piss on it, leave it outside and let your dog sniff it and pop a leg there. Could be his go to so Hayward was always getting pissed on.
It’s just a reference to the new jerseys. But sure.

Coach Ellis

In looking at all the crazy pick swap ideas being thrown around, I actually think there might be one team that is currently in win-now mode that would be worth offering them a quality player and/or salary dump in order to get a pick swap from them in 27’.

New Orleans has their own unprotected pick and the Bucks unprotected pick that year as well.

If the Jazz could swing A.) a trade with the Knicks or Heat for Mitchell and B.) a trade and buyout of Westbrook, they would (theoretically) have first round picks from the Jazz, T-Wolves, Knicks/Heat and Lakers to work with. Get their most favorable for Utah’s least favorable that year.

NUMBERICA

Malik Beasley has a team option for next year and the Cavs want to keep the possibility of pursuing Lebron open (or at least keep their cap sheet lean and flexible. They also need shooting and a shooting guard.

If the Jazz do the Sexton deal, Malik Beasley is the main piece we’re sending. Calling it now.

Sexton gets between $15 and $20 million per year on a four year deal (but there could be a player or team option in there).

NUMBERICA

In looking at all the crazy pick swap ideas being thrown around, I actually think there might be one team that is currently in win-now mode that would be worth offering them a quality player and/or salary dump in order to get a pick swap from them in 27’.

New Orleans has their own unprotected pick and the Bucks unprotected pick that year as well.

If the Jazz could swing A.) a trade with the Knicks or Heat for Mitchell and B.) a trade and buyout of Westbrook, they would (theoretically) have first round picks from the Jazz, T-Wolves, Knicks/Heat and Lakers to work with. Get their most favorable for Utah’s least favorable that year.
Interesting.

Coach Ellis

Interesting.
They were the only team I could find that has multiple clean picks in a future year that are also in win-now mode. Jazz could probably swing something for a 23’ pick swap like that (just like the Nets did with the Jazz.) Except that a lot of teams with multiple picks are also going to be in tank mode and want prospects to develop.

Salary wise, Conley or Bogey matches Graham, Hayes and Temple. Beasley matches up with Graham, Hayes and Temple (buyout).