What's new

Transgender and sports

that book seems to speak specifically about F=>M transitions, not M=>F, which is only tangentially related to the topic at hand. I can think of a bunch of reasons why there would be more who would want to go one direction than the other - and sports is way near the bottom of the list.
The comment I made was a tangent and not intended to address anything to do with sports, only intended to address Gameface's post that spoke of gender identity being influenced by social (political) groups. I don't know enough about the phenomenon but I do know that it is a hotly debated area of active research and we are not yet to the point of being able to deny it out of hand.

I promise this isn’t going to work out for biological women the way you think it will. (You don’t really believe that you’re just being an idiot because you can’t admit you’re completely agenda driven right or wrong)
The only wrong thing is further ostracizing a small group of people who already deal with a lot of ******** in their lives.

Leagues can set whatever policy they like, if that’s what they choose that’s fine, but championing women and the pretending the differences in genders/sexes is blurred is contradictory nonsense ******** and you know it, but keep pretending those two things aren’t mutually exclusive, because they are. “We’re so proud of our all woman broadcast”……..”let biological men be considering women please, it doesn’t hurt you”. That’s fine but there’s either men and women or there isn’t, and the line isn’t blurred. The feminine and masculine line has a variety, but men are men and women are women. If they aren’t, one of the conversations being had either championing women or pretending they don’t exist isn’t real. Which would it be?
What?

There's men and women bro. It's a spectrum and you can choose.

Celebrating women doesn't have to be purely based on their assigned birth gender. We arent celebrating their vaginas. We are celebrating that they have had a tougher time in certain aspects of society because they identify as women.

Leagues can set whatever policy they like, if that’s what they choose that’s fine, but championing women and the pretending the differences in genders/sexes is blurred is contradictory nonsense ******** and you know it,
If the line is so bright and clear, define it. Set up 100% authentic ways to distinguish between adult males and adult females in a non-circular fashion.

Biologists understand better, and most know this is not really possible.

... I do know that it is a hotly debated area of active research and we are not yet to the point of being able to deny it out of hand.
It would be surprising if peer influence had no effect on the decision when and how to transition. I mean, if you know you'll get beaten up on a weekly basis when you transition, that would certainly discourage you.

What?

There's men and women bro. It's a spectrum and you can choose.

Celebrating women doesn't have to be purely based on their assigned birth gender. We arent celebrating their vaginas. We are celebrating that they have had a tougher time in certain aspects of society because they identify as women.
Actually in many ways that is what groups are celebrating especially when it comes to abortion. “Stay out of my uterus”. I suppose there is no difference in men and women though. Biologically? No, not really. You’re not a different sex just because you have the delusion you are.

The only wrong thing is further ostracizing a small group of people who already deal with a lot of ******** in their lives.
This isn’t a response that addresses a thing.

If the line is so bright and clear, define it. Set up 100% authentic ways to distinguish between adult males and adult females in a non-circular fashion.

Biologists understand better, and most know this is not really possible.
The line is male and female. As I’ve said, being a feminine male doesn’t make you a female.

1) Are you also a fan of the time when there was a Negro league?
2) As you acknowledged, there aren't enough transgender people.
So can people now identify as a different race? Can we pretend someone is of a minority and more discriminated against race just because they do totally unnatural things to their body to make their delusion reality? You aren’t a different sex or orientation just because you have a delusion you should be.

The line is male and female. As I’ve said, being a feminine male doesn’t make you a female.
That's a circular definition. What's your identification process? Just "I know what I see"? Are you 100% accurate there?

So can people now identify as a different race?
I have a nephew who, depending on the people around him, gets identified as black sometimes, and white sometimes. He considers himself white, last I heard.

However, I don't see what that has to do with your suggestion of segregating transgender adults into a separate sports league. Try to stay on point.

Can we pretend someone is of a minority and more discriminated against race just because they do totally unnatural things to their body to make their delusion reality?
Many trans people don't do anything of significance to their bodies. I think your heart is in the right place, but sometimes your posting screams "I'M AS IGNORANT AS ALL-GET-OUT AND I DON'T CARE".

You aren’t a different sex or orientation just because you have a delusion you should be.
Most trans people don't have illusions regarding their gender.

Still waiting to hear your foolproof, non-circular method of determining male and female.

So can people now identify as a different race? Can we pretend someone is of a minority and more discriminated against race just because they do totally unnatural things to their body to make their delusion reality? You aren’t a different sex or orientation just because you have a delusion you should be.

Rachel Dolezal did/does. ‍*shrugs*

That's a circular definition. What's your identification process? Just "I know what I see"? Are you 100% accurate there?

I have a nephew who, depending on the people around him, gets identified as black sometimes, and white sometimes. He considers himself white, last I heard.

However, I don't see what that has to do with your suggestion of segregating transgender adults into a separate sports league. Try to stay on point.

Many trans people don't do anything of significance to their bodies. I think your heart is in the right place, but sometimes your posting screams "I'M AS IGNORANT AS ALL-GET-OUT AND I DON'T CARE".

Most trans people don't have illusions regarding their gender.

Still waiting to hear your foolproof, non-circular method of determining male and female.
What you’re saying just isn’t reality. All lies, and at heart we both know that. Btw one minute you’re saying they can have operations and take medications to make their delusion reality to a point there is no real difference biologically, and then sitting here saying that’s not what usually happens. Keep contradicting yourself. People aren’t that dumb. There are men and women, both a mix of feminine and masculine within the spectrum of gender. They are still men and women, and no matter how hard you may want to say that’s not true….it is. You aren’t a different sex, race, etc. just because you think you should be, or want to be. Maybe all those white people who use the abbreviated n word just identify as black. I guess if that’s the case we should let it slide.

Last edited:
Wow. I just looked at what oneye said.

Yup, keeping him and his 1950's mentality on blinvisible.
Yes. Totally 1950’s to say men are men and women are women. Sorry you live in delusion.

When it comes to abortion the signs read:
“Stay out of my uterus” “womens rights!”

When it comes to transgenderism:

“A woman?…..that isn’t definable”

Seriously, if leftists/liberals don’t want to be seen as totally insane and delusional people this is not the issue you’re gonna make yourself look reasonable or logical on. I’m pretty moderate in my views, but whether super conservative or super leftists, there’s complete delusional nut jobs to go around on both ends of it.