What's new

Trey Lyles

don't get me wrong it was a good dunk but it looked better than it really was cause he then hung on the rim and tried to mount Tatum.

It was kindof like Giannis' dunk on Rudy the other day, he didn't really try to challenge hard

How does Tatum get that badly beaten on a not so quick move. Looked like Lyles was trying to bully the smaller Tatum and somehow out quicked him without trying. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good move and hanging and crotch to the back of the head is so disrespectful in the best way. When skinny Trey Lyles plays the Celtics I will root for him.

Those saying it wasn't that quick... He couldn't get a full step on him so there was contact or he stopped him from a straight line. It was a good move and the balance he showed was that of a ballerina.

He's been shooting the ball well, but the rest of his game is still really meh.

And lol at the buyer's remorse. Such an unbelievable trade for DL to pull off. I just wish he could upgrade several more players in the same fashion.

Tatum's footwork and lateral movement were good initially, but then it seems like he forgot which is his left foot and which is his right, and from that point it looked weird.

I think he beat himself in his own mind a bit more than Lyles beat him. Still a nice dunk by Trey and credit to him. It's a positive change compared to the fetus position he was in with the Jazz last year.

Tatum's footwork and lateral movement were good initially, but then it seems like he forgot which is his left foot and which is his right, and from that point it looked weird.

I think he beat himself in his own mind a bit more than Lyles beat him. Still a nice dunk by Trey and credit to him. It's a positive change compared to the fetus position he was in with the Jazz last year.

I mean, he probably expected help, but just didnt get any. Getting by people in the NBA isn't hard, it's beating help defense that's hard. When it doesnt come scoring is pretty easy.

Yeah i think for sure he expected help and hence what happened. It's just slightly disappointing that he gave up on staying in front of Trey that easily. I feel like if he stuck at it he would have shut him down, he even anticipated which way Trey was going.

But to your point, where was the help defence.

I was just looking at stats and noticed the George Hill is #1 3 point shooting % and Lyles (low amount of total attempts) is #3. Both of them are shooting over .500 from three.

I obviously have no regret in trading Lyles for Mitchell just found this current stat interesting.