What's new

Trey Lyles

Yeah, hadn't realized that. I'll merge this into that thread.

Hmm, can't figure out how to merge threads.

@Jason did my permission to merge threads somehow get removed? Or is it in a non-intuitive spot now? (I checked the "thread tools" menu which I'm nearly certain is where it used to be.)

Hmm, can't figure out how to merge threads.

@Jason did my permission to merge threads somehow get removed? Or is it in a non-intuitive spot now? (I checked the "thread tools" menu which I'm nearly certain is where it used to be.)

Jesus man! Hide your shame!

Most basketball interviews are dull. It sounds like Jefferson is a very good interviewer. I wonder if he was a Communications major in college?

And Lyles' scoring has gone down every month since December which makes me happy.

I find it hilarious that the "tougher" players around the league (Booker, Jefferson, Crowder) all have great things to say about Utah.

Then you get these baby back soft bitches (Kanter, Trey, Gordo, Burke) talking trash about Utah.

Hmmmmmmm..... Interesting group on both sides

For all the resentment we have towards Haywood, I don't think it's fair to put him in that putrid list. He worked his tail off while he was here, becoming the excellent all around player he is now. I can't recall him talking trash about Utah either. Having said that, **** him for leaving the way he did lol

Burke hasn't really backed off. His takes aren't really vindictive or childish, he just has to find a way to answer for his failures and kind of scrambles to do that, in my opinion.

Wiles on the counter or straight up ****ing turds though.
I dont think you saw his recent stuff on Utah. He pretty much said it was on him for not being mature enough.

When he grows up, maybe he'll realize just what kind of opportunity he had and let slip though his fingers.

Ostertag regretted not listening to Jerry. Lyles will never earn as much as Ostertag did back in the day unless he quits being a soft, sniveling bitch.

I wish I only had to work 3 hours per day.... and that work was practicing basketball.

This is not in any way a defense of Lyles, but I don't think we should assume the only time he worked on his game/body/etc. was during practice.

I hope Lyles had a restful morning not practicing for 3 hours, watching Donovan on TV, and beating his meat.

Huh. *shrug*

Ill be forever grateful that we drafted him instead of Booker. He is what Denver wanted in trade for DM, and we wouldn’t have traded Booker for the 13th pick.

Mitchell is going to be better than Booker. It could have been so much worse for us.

Huh. *shrug*

Ill be forever grateful that we drafted him instead of Booker. He is what Denver wanted in trade for DM, and we wouldn’t have traded Booker for the 13th pick.

Mitchell is going to be better than Booker. It could have been so much worse for us.
Agreed, it all happened perfectly and ended up being right. Happy exactly how things went.

It makes Trey look very bad. You hated Utah because they made you work too hard ? Seriously ? Congrats on DL for turning this useless douche into Donovan.

I'm not sure talking like that is smart for his future contract.

Not just that. The implication is that he hated Utah because of expectations of hard work and lack of partying opportunities.

I dont think you saw his recent stuff on Utah. He pretty much said it was on him for not being mature enough.
Is that more or less recent than the stuff where Burke's says it was his own fault because he should've just ignored the coaches and played his own game?