What's new

Trump abandons Kurdish allies to Turkish invasion

So Assad forces(backed by Russia) are now helping out the Kurds? Does that make this Turkey vs. Russia? Maybe Trump arranged this for Comrade Putin.

So Assad forces(backed by Russia) are now helping out the Kurds? Does that make this Turkey vs. Russia? Maybe Trump arranged this for Comrade Putin.

let’s say turkeys forces in Syria are hot by Iran or Russia. Does that qualify for article 5? If it does and they invoke it what do y’all think The Dons response will be?

This seems about right to me.

It’s almost like... Trump is an amoral narcissist. If only we had been warned.

Have you listened to George Conway’s interview with Preet Bharara on “Stay Tuned with Preet?” He nails Donald’s personality disorder.

And now our foreign policy looks like this:

What an incoherent mess. Amazing that just a few years ago we had a stable government. But you know, Obama was boring and Clinton was the one who’d turn the government into Cosa Nostra.

Well your narrative sure matches those of MSNBC hosts. Nothing was ever proven about Russian interference in the 2016 election and it’s just getting old.

This post needed to be emphasized again. People who engage in political talk with @Jazzta need to understand where he’s coming from.

Every time I come to Jazzfanz I end up thinking, I could be worse...

It’s almost like... Trump is an amoral narcissist. If only we had been warned.

Have you listened to George Conway’s interview with Preet Bharara on “Stay Tuned with Preet?” He nails Donald’s personality disorder.

And now our foreign policy looks like this:

What an incoherent mess. Amazing that just a few years ago we had a stable government. But you know, Obama was boring and Clinton was the one who’d turn the government into Cosa Nostra.

First Gulf War started the same way

With Iraq invading Kuwait?

I was young then. Please forgive my ignorance. What are you saying started the first Gulf War?

Ignorant ****er, i was 9 years old but i took the time to do some reading. The Yanks and CIA green lighted the invasion because Saddam was their man in the middle east, the Kuwaitis pissed off with their cash reserves to New York hired a Madison Avenue PR firm and initiated a PR campaign in the UN and America to get public opinion on their side. Then Bush and the UN came to the rescue of the poor Kuwaitis, much to Saddam's surprise. The real difference is here is that everybody hates the Kurds in the region.

OMG is this real???

This... can’t be real... right???

“Thrill, remind me again why you don’t think businessmen without any experience in politics should be president!”

OMG is this real???

“Thrill, remind me again why you don’t think businessmen without any experience in politics should be president!”

What a surprise that this incredibly convincing letter didn't do the trick.

Trump needs to resign. This has been a gigantic blunder. It's a few unforced errors like this that bring down great nations

I think this is the moment for sober statesmen of the GOP to stand up and serve their nation.

Stand up and serve your nation!

There are people who give their lives for a small amount of strategically important dirt so that this nation might be great. Isn't it time to say enough is enough? If you've been given a position of power in our government, isn't it time for you to make your stand for your country?

If that time is not now then that time is never. Those who will not stand now will never stand. Those who betray their nation now will never serve it.

OMG is this real???

To be fair, trump doesnt represent all businessmen with no experience in politics. He is an outlier in just about every way in just about everything

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Ceasefire

That's gotta piss off those that wanted American blood spilled like Pelosi and some of you here.

Last edited: