What's new

Trump's Coup Attempt

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Not just wiped. You have to magnetize the servers to get most of the data off of them.
Eh, they can do multi-writes to garble the data. I have a program that over-writes empty sectors 1000 times or more with garbage. That effectively makes it nearly impossible to recover data. Of course, depending on the media, it can lessen the life of the drive, but it is still pretty effective.

The Thriller

But them Hillary emails...

All kidding aside, our political powers regardless of party are beyond crooked. It's criminal how the people have no power - and it's only going to get worse with our voting rights being demonized.
The people have plenty of power. Whether they want to use it or not is the issue.

The Thriller

But them Hillary emails...

All kidding aside, our political powers regardless of party are beyond crooked. It's criminal how the people have no power - and it's only going to get worse with our voting rights being demonized.
Hillary never intentionally deleted emails to avoid prosecution. She cooperated with the investigation and Comey never found anything illegal. That’s completely different than what happened here.

One Brow

Eh, they can do multi-writes to garble the data. I have a program that over-writes empty sectors 1000 times or more with garbage. That effectively makes it nearly impossible to recover data. Of course, depending on the media, it can lessen the life of the drive, but it is still pretty effective.
That's still a lot more than simple deletion.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
That's still a lot more than simple deletion.
Yes it is. That is why I mentioned if the carriers are in their pocket or not. If not, then recovering them should be simply a subpoena away. But if they have been wiped at that level, well that is a whole other can of worms.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

One thing i disagree with from the article: If he gets in next time, he won’t be dislodged by any means.

He would be dislodged by death as he is old, fat, stupid, angry, stressed, and lives a very unhealthy lifestyle.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
One thing i disagree with from the article: If he gets in next time, he won’t be dislodged by any means.

He would be dislodged by death as he is old, fat, stupid, angry, stressed, and lives a very unhealthy lifestyle.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
And/or someone caps his *** in the most beloved assassination of all time.

The Thriller

7A1CBE5E-31C1-45E5-9B40-99D0D921DBA7.jpeg

King? Plot? And is that supposed to be Hillary on the right?

I wish Democrats were this powerful. Then we might actually have universal health care.

Last edited:

The Thriller

Al-O-Meter

Hillary never intentionally deleted emails to avoid prosecution.
Fact check: True. Hillary didn't intentionally delete emails to avoid prosecution. Hillary hired people who hired people who used BleachBit to delete emails to avoid Hillary's prosecution. There were also some in her camp who had the curious belief that a hammer was the best tool for servicing phones.

Hillary also didn't collaborate with the Russians to boost her chances in the 2016 election. She hired people who hired people who hired a guy to work with Russian elements to influence the 2016 election via a manufactured dossier.

Hillary didn't take bribes for political favors but her policies did have a coincidental way of favoring parties who had donated to a charitable foundation linked to her.

I wouldn't say Hillary's hands are clean exactly but she isn't stupid when it comes to the art of plausible deniability.