Udunka bout to get some-Today 1:00 PM

kabenac

THANK GOODNESS! I was afraid tendons were damaged. A sprain sucks but at least he won't require surgery/long rehab; though of course it's going to take time for this to properly heal - we don't want to see this reaggravated ever again.

TheGoldStandard

THANK GOODNESS! I was afraid tendons were damaged. A sprain sucks but at least he won't require surgery/long rehab; though of course it's going to take time for this to properly heal - we don't want to see this reaggravated ever again.
A severe sprain can include torn ligaments or tendons. We simply don't know the severity.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Yup. I think Lonzo had a really bad one last year and it took him like 6-8 months before he was feeling normal. Sometimes a clean break is probably a "better" injury to have, but I wouldn't be surprised if this is a better injury for someone Dok's height and weight.
I had one of these a couple months before leaving on my mission. It was rough. Did lots of PT and then a year of riding bikes... sprained it a couple more times but it was okay. Literally the Dr at the ER said he had good news and bad news... good news it didn't break... bad news is you likely stretched the tendons so far you will wish it had broken.

This is much better news than the compound fracture/dislocation I though it was. Even if he misses a 3 or 4 months of basketball he can get on the court to work on shooting and stand without crutches within a month or two.

homeytennis

I noticed JWF had a couple of nice lines for Erie in the GLeague games. Why did coach and management sour so quickly on him. He had decent stats for the Stars last year.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
That’s it? A bad ankle sprain? Why does the opponent bench look away? Why does the opponent run over and cover his foot so he doesn’t look at it. Wow, they are now flopping during injuries? Like a opera. You can’t make this **** up
Probably dislocated so it looked ugly. I have seen a dislocated ankle before and it looks funky for sure. Foot all at the wrong angle and ****.

homeytennis

Probably dislocated so it looked ugly. I have seen a dislocated ankle before and it looks funky for sure. Foot all at the wrong angle and ****.
I noticed Tyler Bey is playing with the Stars tomorrow on loan from the Mavs. He was drafted in the 2nd round a few picks before Hughes.

homeytennis

Stars won today building a 29 point half time lead and coasting. Six players in double figures including the two Trevon's (Scott and Bluiett), Yogi, Tyler Bey (loaned player from the Mavs), Mike Scott and Paul White. The losing team was the Iowa Wolves.

homeytennis

Jake Toolson suffered a foot injury in that game and is out for the season. Former San Diego State 2 guard Dakari Allen was signed to take his place on the Stars roster.

Last edited:

homeytennis

Some familiar names playing for Memphis in Stars latest loss. "
David Stockton led Memphis with 19 points (8-16 FG), seven rebounds and three assists in 36 minutes. Stockton moved in 19th place all-time in NBA G League scoring history with 3,019 career points. Terry posted a double-double with 17 points, 11 rebounds and four assists on 4-of-11 shooting. Sam Merrill added 17 points, eight rebounds and three assists on 6-of-16 shooting. Freddie Gillespie picked up his third double in four games with 14 points, 15 rebounds and two blocks on an efficient 7-of-11 shooting performance. Shaq Buchanan led the Hustle in bench scoring with 12 points and seven rebounds *** Memphis improved to 2-2 on the season.

Tyler Bey totaled a game-high 22 points (8-14 FG), seven rebounds and an assist in 27 minutes of action. Trevon Bluiett posted a double-double off the bench with 10 points, 15 rebounds and four assists in 33 minutes. Paul White added 14 points, six rebounds and two assists as Salt Lake City fell to 1-3.
"