Udunka bout to get some-Today 1:00 PM

The Thriller

Stars lost in OT despite having the lead late in regulation and with one minute in OT. Hughes did not play. Yogi and Scott had nice games for the Stars. Other than Yogi the Stars got nothing.
Huh? Why did you post this?

I was talking about Bane or McDaniels playing for the Jazz had we drafted one of them instead of Udoka. We majorly missed.

Last edited:

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
not sure what they were looking at when they picked Udo over him. but man... this kid could've so easily become the long term Royce upgrade at the 4 that we desperately crave...

Yes the jazz screwed the pooch in the draft this year. Another Bradley/Burke/Lyles/DedEx. Yay.

homeytennis

Huh? Why did you post this?

I was talking about Bane or McDaniels playing for the Jazz had we drafted one of them instead of Udoka. We majorly missed.
Sometimes you swing and miss and that's what the Jazz did this year in the draft. They would have been better off just keeping the first round pick and drafting a Bane or McDaniels. Both Dok and Hughes look like they won't play the rest of the year.

jom2003

I still think we could have gotten McDaniels. Plus, still gotten both Dok. They over bought on Dok. It could have been because Rudy's contract was still in question.

Sent from my SM-N986U using JazzFanz mobile app
I'm fine with it as long as they don't make the same Tony Bradley mistake and pick up the last two years of his contract then end up having to give up more picks to save money. As things stand, I don't see any real minutes for Udoka on this Jazz team that has two or more centers playing ahead of him in the depth chart unless we go into a full rebuild in the next three seasons which is highly unlikely. He may still find a way to succeed somewhere, just not with the Jazz.

Last edited:

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
It’s gonna be tight when the Jazz hold onto Udoka too long while attaching 2nd rounders from 2030 and 2031 to dump Favors’ contract in order to keep Conley.
I don’t think we have second rounders in 2030 and 2031. Pretty sure we traded them.

jom2003

I don’t think we have second rounders in 2030 and 2031. Pretty sure we traded them.
we do. DL gave up all of our tradeable second rounders for the next seven seasons. but starting 2028 we'll have picks available for trade again.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
we do. DL gave up all of our tradeable second rounders for the next seven seasons. but starting 2028 we'll have picks available for trade again.
Seven seasons? I could have sworn it was seventy times seven.