What's new

Unashamed to ask

I’m just going to say..

I posted this exact same video and request on Kentucky Basketball’s main website..

I got 1700 views, Raving reviews/awesome comments, and ultimately an incredible! result...

This site totally sucked dick. No support whatsoever.., Jazzgirl was the only, and much appreciated redeeming quality.

this site is worthless and I’m glad Jason didn’t sell it to me back when I though it was cool.

Now I’ll wait for Gameface, prodigy, and the rest to tell me how I’m an ******* and I’m the reason the site sucks.

Hey Peeks sorry for that no attention ****. Can’t do much but threw a match in there.

P.s. I suck at social media so sorry if I did smth wrong.

Guis, we owe pkm an apology for not creating a result! in less than 24 hours.
Its a big assumption that no one watched, liked, commented or subscribed from here. I watched and liked. Also made me laugh because I see 1,089 views, 46 likes, and comments are turned off. It looks like it was a huge hit on the KEntuCky Board!

I watched, I liked, I could not comment and dont really want to subscribe since the stated perk of subscribing is: "for the less raw / cleaned up video"

Maybe if he was active here and a part of our community it would be more positive....

Its a big assumption that no one watched, liked, commented or subscribed from here. I watched and liked. Also made me laugh because I see 1,089 views, 46 likes, and comments are turned off. It looks like it was a huge hit on the KEntuCky Board!

I watched, I liked, I could not comment and dont really want to subscribe since the stated perk of subscribing is: "for the less raw / cleaned up video"

Maybe if he was active here and a part of our community it would be more positive....

I watched it as well. But hey, we suck here.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

Hey rich white man @Dr. Jones .

Just give the houses you build to the homeless. Seems a lot easier than pretending to with a fake promotion of your daughter's singing.

While you are at it. Check your privilege fool.
Maybe he does, and won’t tell. Raising awareness is best done by promoting via popular media content, not saying “hi I gave home to a bunch of homeless” Popular means reaching out to a bigger portion of the population, hence serving better for the cause.

Btw it’s great to see communism is too used as a troll profile here . I was thinking there was no idea left. Very creative and nostalgic. But you need to study your terminology, or it will feel dull.

What Pkm does used to be smth I did not like. I still don’t like political correctness. But as you see and live more you come to the conclusion that what Pkm does is better than whatsome other people do as it is harmless. It is perfectly natural for a dad to want more attention to his kid’s effort too.
Anyway, enough babbling.