What's new

WCSF Game 4: James Harden Exposed -- Rockets at Jazz 5/6/2018 6:00 pm MST

If it wasn't for Harden and Chris Paul and D'Antoni there would be a lot to enjoy about this Rocket team.

Or Eric Gordon, Nene, Ariza, A Moute, Daryl Morey, and their TNT glee club.

Last edited:
That was a fun quarter.

You can’t have all the glory in the first year. Gotta work towards it. This is year one of the team and we’re in the second round of the playoffs. Good start.

I cant believe all the dumb crap the Jazz keep doing. How are you just letting Harden drive down the lane untouched so many times? Sometimes it looks like no one is even looking at him.

At least twice today Mitchell got into the lane and I thought he was gonna obliterate someone with a poster. He seems a little hesitant to go for it. But he’s gonna do it at some point and it will be beautiful.

But props to Royce for doing it first.

I cant believe all the dumb crap the Jazz keep doing. How are you just letting Harden drive down the lane untouched so many times? Sometimes it looks like no one is even looking at him.

it’s tough. if someone puts a finger on him. he will flop like ****ing ****. hate that ****

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

The last two games its been Exum and Oneal coming out and setting the tone for the team. Why is that? Our starters have been weak this series with the exception of game 2. They are straight up getting bullied.

Listening to Oladipo at half say that it's "good ball" for guys like harden to "flair" when they feel the contact in an effort to draw a foul call is an embarrassment to the game IMO. Every contested shot, harden throws his head back to draw a foul call. To me, it's to the point where like in Soccer where give a technical for "Simulation" of a foul. If necessary use review to determine.

It's not good ball to do so, and no Oladipo, you don't need to learn to do that better. it's bull **** and bitch *** basketball.

20180506_192055_zpsfc6y6ixc.jpg

This is at a sports bar in Billings, MT.
@NUMBERICA please tell me, how aggressively you can, whether you approve or disapprove, skinny Jean cut off guy.

I blame the league. If they didn’t call fouls on all the phony contact, this wouldn’t be an issue. But they decided long ago that more offense attracts a bigger audience and more merch sales.