What's new

WCSF Game 5: Win one for the Ricker! -- Jazz in Houston 5/8/2018 6:00 pm MST

No, you undervalue Favors.

Favs was fine... he wasn’t in at the same time as Capela, Paul, and Harden. Nene got loose on him and he was on a minutes restriction.

I’m just done with people ******** on Rudy tonight. He hasn’t been great in the series but did so many good things tonight. CP went nuclear and we had guys poop the bed... under reasons we lost Rudy should not be mentioned it’s assO9

Okay, no DeRozan. I apologize for offending anyone. Is Parker obtainable or a reality?

Kemba maybe? Maybe we just draft a pure scorer. I don’t know who would be obtainable and a good fit.

The problem isnt Favors or Gobert. The problem is Favors AND Gobert. They simply do not work playing together against an elite team.

Favors should go this off-season to be a center type figure somewhere else. Here, he is the 2nd best center and not a good enough offensive PF when we need it against the better teams.

He will be missed...

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Favs was fine... he wasn’t in at the same time as Capela, Paul, and Harden. Nene got loose on him and he was on a minutes restriction.

I’m just done with people ******** on Rudy tonight. He hasn’t been great in the series but did so many good things tonight. CP went nuclear and we had guys poop the bed... under reasons we lost Rudy should not be mentioned it’s assO9
Are you kidding me? To say Rudy had no part in this loss is equivalent to saying you didn't watch the game. Paul went nuclear because he chose to pick and roll Rudy to death. He did it the entire series, but we saw it full blown this 4th quarter when Harden was choking and the keys were passed to Paul.

Either way, we weren't expected to win this game with our two point guards out. And if Favors was on minutes restriction, well then nothing better could have been done. At least Gobert played better tonight compared to the prior games.

I want Jabari alongside Gobert... don't give a **** if his defense was suspect this year. The jazz need to sacrifice SOME defense for more offense. Take the risk...

Nope, footspeed is critical if you want to play with the elite teams. Having two players who are instant blow by targets on defense (Gobert and Parker) will lead to blow outs.

Is there a list of available trades? We can shout out names like DeRozan (and then shout them down), but it's meaningless if their contracts are locked up until 2022.

Nope, footspeed is critical if you want to play with the elite teams. Having two players who are instant blow by targets on defense (Gobert and Parker) will lead to blow outs.

He's 23 man. He can still improve a lot on D. You're getting on Parker's case when the Jazz had both Ingles and Crowder start, both of whom were burnt all the time. Like I said... you have to sacrifice some D when you have Rudy on the court.

Are you kidding me? To say Rudy had no part in this loss is equivalent to saying you didn't watch the game. Paul went nuclear because he chose to pick and roll Rudy to death. He did it the entire series, but we saw it full blown this 4th quarter when Harden was choking and the keys were passed to Paul.

Either way, we weren't expected to win this game with our two point guards out. And if Favors was on minutes restriction, well then nothing better could have been done. At least Gobert played better tonight compared to the prior games.

He was 12, 9, 5 ... he was our only player with a positive plus minus... on the list of things to blame he’d be one of the last guys I’d name.

My go-to right now, but LA just signed Lou Williams to an extension so it’d be hard seeing them turn around to blow it up.

Jerry West is in asset acquisition and improvement mode. Signing Lou made him a better asset and it was dirt cheap.

I could see them extending Tobias or trading him for future assets if they aren’t competitive.

And what else could he have brought? How many shots is he hitting this post season or last?

Hood was toxic... DL should be praised for getting something of value there.

Jae helped us in other games... tonight he was really bad... it happens.

Why are people over reacting. It took Paul and Tucker going nuclear to beat us on their home floor when we were down 3.5 players.

I want nothing to do with Jabari. He’s terrible defensively and not a consistent shooter... oh yeah and 2 ACLs... no thanks.

Jerry West is in asset acquisition and improvement mode. Signing Lou made him a better asset and it was dirt cheap.

I could see them extending Tobias or trading him for future assets if they aren’t competitive.
I’d prefer an off-season deal, though.

What could we offer to get Harris? He’s on an expiring. Two picks and Burks? Tomic?

What would they take for Beverley?