What's new

What could we trade Bogie for ?

if the GMs are seeing today game, a bag o cheetos and a warm diet coke. And we would need to add 2 second round picks
Lol. I’m glad somebody else is seeing what I am. Sorry to come across so negative ...he just looks washed and is our only glaring weakness

Nothing right now. But right now most of our team wouldn't fetch much playing like **** in the first half against the clippers scrubs. Who apparently are the best team that's ever played the game.

I'm not ready to give up on him just yet, but man, he's not even close to the player he was last year. Given how well we're playing I would be absolutely shocked if the front office traded one of our rotation players.

I've thought about this a bit. You'd have to include some folks like Niang, some picks, maybe even Royce, to get anything decent. Even then, no names come to mind.

I’d like to see us stop trying to get him post up looks. I know there were some advanced stats on it from last year, but the turnovers are killer. Have him shoot without hesitation. No pump fakes. No putting the ball on the floor. If we’re going to run plays for him, why aren’t we running the Hayward plays where he does catch and shoot off screens? It’s insane. Take his dribbles away. Give him more attempts with no dribbles. Anything. Someone has to realize, “holy ****, he turns the ball over half the time he puts it on the floor.”

I’d like to see us stop trying to get him post up looks. I know there were some advanced stats on it from last year, but the turnovers are killer. Have him shoot without hesitation. No pump fakes. No putting the ball on the floor. If we’re going to run plays for him, why aren’t we running the Hayward plays where he does catch and shoot off screens? It’s insane. Take his dribbles away. Give him more attempts with no dribbles. Anything. Someone has to realize, “holy ****, he turns the ball over half the time he puts it on the floor.”
Advanced stats should still be good this year. Bogey post ups are pretty automatic when he is half decent and they are one of our most consistent ways to beat switch defenses. I would feel better if he could pass out of it as well, though.

I think that Bojan will need to improve his offense to where it was last year for us to get to the finals and win.

The thing about it is he is not playing nearly as well as he did last year offensively, but defensively and rebounding he has improved meaningfully.

And even with him playing so poorly offensively we are still crushing so let's be patient because when he is back, lookout.