What could we trade Bogie for ?

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I’d like to see us stop trying to get him post up looks. I know there were some advanced stats on it from last year, but the turnovers are killer. Have him shoot without hesitation. No pump fakes. No putting the ball on the floor. If we’re going to run plays for him, why aren’t we running the Hayward plays where he does catch and shoot off screens? It’s insane. Take his dribbles away. Give him more attempts with no dribbles. Anything. Someone has to realize, “holy ****, he turns the ball over half the time he puts it on the floor.”

Hekate

I’d like to see us stop trying to get him post up looks. I know there were some advanced stats on it from last year, but the turnovers are killer. Have him shoot without hesitation. No pump fakes. No putting the ball on the floor. If we’re going to run plays for him, why aren’t we running the Hayward plays where he does catch and shoot off screens? It’s insane. Take his dribbles away. Give him more attempts with no dribbles. Anything. Someone has to realize, “holy ****, he turns the ball over half the time he puts it on the floor.”
Advanced stats should still be good this year. Bogey post ups are pretty automatic when he is half decent and they are one of our most consistent ways to beat switch defenses. I would feel better if he could pass out of it as well, though.

The Jazz Wonderbra

I think that Bojan will need to improve his offense to where it was last year for us to get to the finals and win.

The thing about it is he is not playing nearly as well as he did last year offensively, but defensively and rebounding he has improved meaningfully.

And even with him playing so poorly offensively we are still crushing so let's be patient because when he is back, lookout.

Ujfanatic

I agree that it makes no sense to consider a trade right now. Don’t mess with a team playing this well. Plus, I cannot think of any legitimate player we could get for a package around Bojan. Given his age he would go to a “win now” team, who wouldn’t be trading a major asset, or a rebuilding team trying to get off a long-term contract, which likely isn’t a great player.

themanknownassting

Come on! Don’t mess with the ingredients. Yeah he’s not playing well right now. But we are winning. Don’t **** with it. He still does things that helps us. Just him being an elite shooter means teams have to respect him which makes spacing for our team.