What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Thor: Ragnarok

... was FANTASTIC. This is what happens when a Marvel movie is pushed to its limits. Funny as hell. Could. Not. Stop. Laughing. Wasn't a fan of Thor and had to watch the first 2 just to see this one, but it was well worth it. Thor as a character really came out of his shell in this one (unlike the first 2).

Can't wait to see it again when it comes out on DVD.

You've really gotta see it.

... was FANTASTIC. This is what happens when a Marvel movie is pushed to its limits. Funny as hell. Could. Not. Stop. Laughing. Wasn't a fan of Thor and had to watch the first 2 just to see this one, but it was well worth it. Thor as a character really came out of his shell in this one (unlike the first 2).

I haven't seen it, but want to because the director did What we do in the Shadows and The Hunt for the Wilder People.

Last edited:
I haven't seen it, but want to because the director did What wedo in the Shadows and The Hunt for the Wilder People.

Yup he's great. Very creative, very funny. I also have just found out after the watching the movie that he actually played one of the characters... I think you'll have fun guessing which character it was... LOL

I agree. One of my favorite super hero movies. Not quite on the level of The Dark Knight but still a great show. Very entertaining.

eh unsatisfying plot. Kindof tedious saved only by some entertaining banter.

Saw "Murder on the Orient Express" last night. I'm an Agatha Christie fan but for some reason I haven't ever read this one. Enjoyed the movie, but I can see where people find it tedious since it is all talk and little action. You really have to pay attention to keep all the characters and their stories/alibis straight. I did not predict the murderer, so that was fun.

Johnny Depp looked terrifying, and Kenneth Branaugh's mustache should have been listed as a cast member as it was one of the most fascinating aspects of the movie.

hqdefault.jpg

This movie was pretty good for the first half. I was very intrigued and on the edge of my seat, the technical aspect felt well done and the acting was strong. the first death scene was one I won't forget, that was horrific, it being in space just added to it with the blood floating everywhere, that was as intense of death scene in recent memory.Unfortunately it eventually follows a all too familiar path with a movie you've seen a dozen times already. So I could only recommend one half of it as I was very bored with the 2nd half.

hqdefault.jpg

This movie was pretty good for the first half. I was very intrigued and on the edge of my seat, the technical aspect felt well done and the acting was strong. the first death scene was one I won't forget, that was horrific, it being in space just added to it with the blood floating everywhere, that was as intense of death scene in recent memory.Unfortunately it eventually follows a all too familiar path with a movie you've seen a dozen times already. So I could only recommend one half of it as I was very bored with the 2nd half.

I've wanted to see this but any movie that has supposed top notch scientists dealing with first contact with alien life and they decide to just tickle the little guy just drives me nuts. No way in hell they would ever play with the thing no matter how cute it is. It would be quarantined hard core. Unless the previews misrepresent that aspect it looks like a show that I might not be able too sit through.

hqdefault.jpg

Poster designer really messed up the order of the names and the photos.

Saw an advanced screening of Justice League tonight. It was so good. Go see it, you guys will not be disappointed.
Sorry bro. Went to see it last night.

Piss poor bad guy build up. Shameful (for 2017) graphics. Some of the biggest plot holes out of a Super hero movie(which is saying a lot).

Better left for a $2 rental in six weeks.