What's new

What's The Last Movie You’ve Seen?

Keefe

I love the titles to Peele’s movies though not Us so much…they’re what black people would say or yell in a theater when watching the filmed events unfold. “Nope!” And “Get out!” The latter’s inspiration was actually none other than Eddie Murphy’s Delirious where he did a bit on horror movies.

Last edited:

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I love the titles to Peele’s movies though not Us so much…they’re what black people would say or yell in a theater when watching the filmed the events unfold. “Nope!” And “Get out!” The latter’s inspiration was actually none other than Eddie Murphy’s Delirious where he did a bit on horror movies.
Yeah and nope fits really well. We were saying it all the time during the movie.

prodigy

I signed up for a paramount plus free trial so I could watch the new beavis and butthead movie and yeah it fully delivers, I laughed a lot. Mike Judge is a treasure we protect at all costs. He has managed to keep the same humor after all these years and it somehow still works.

Keefe

I signed up for a paramount plus free trial so I could watch the new beavis and butthead movie and yeah it fully delivers, I laughed a lot. Mike Judge is a treasure we protect at all costs. He has managed to keep the same humor after all these years and it somehow still works.

I had no idea such a film was coming out. This will be on my must watch list.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I am going to make my wife sit through it. Watching her reaction will be at least 2X as funny as the movie. Might need to release a bunch of tiktoks with her reactions. LOL

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I also love watching the guy in interviews. He is so understated and quiet, yet when he gets into voicing or something his entire demeanor changes. He is like a really subdued version of Hank Hill. Really like the guy.

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

I could be wrong but I think Judge does a show called Tales From The Tour Bus. There are 2 season and both are fantastic. You have to watch them. I give both season an A plus.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:

Keefe

Once I get down to like 189.8 (my weight), I might do this movie and Midnight Run and drink.