What's new

When is Quin Snyder going to install an offense?

I'm listening to jeff van gundy on the radio right now (1280) and he just said that he loves quin Snyder and that he (jvg) is very close friends with tom thibadoeu and thibbs thinks that snyder is the absolute best and that he was blown away by how good of a coach quin was when thibbs spent some time with him.

Ya, I agree. I think Snyder is a good coach. We just have some players that suck. Management a needs to draft better. Plain and simple.

Coaches get too much credit and too much blame. Ultimately the players need to perform.

I'm listening to jeff van gundy on the radio right now (1280) and he just said that he loves quin Snyder and that he (jvg) is very close friends with tom thibadoeu and thibbs thinks that snyder is the absolute best and that he was blown away by how good of a coach quin was when thibbs spent some time with him.

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to listen to that interview. I don't enjoy everything from the Big Show but that "Daily Assist" they have done for a few years is awesome, especially Van Gundy.

Since its so late in the season and we dont have any time left to develop any more chemistry, I am worried also...oh wait...
The season just started people!!!! Rogers would say...R E L A X
Yeah, maybe a cause for a slight concern but hardly any reason for the sky is falling rhetoric...oh yes, this is Jazzfanz!!!

It's the exact same team as last year.

Jefferson_Al_uta_111130.jpg

This guy was Utah´s offense, but you let him walk for nothing. Now Charlotte is best offensive team in the NBA... Utah is worst... Damn you Lindsey, damn you...

This guy was Utah´s offense, but you let him walk for nothing. Now Charlotte is best offensive team in the NBA... Utah is worst... Damn you Lindsey, damn you...
Sup cockar? Where ya been bro?

You mean the fatass scoring a whopping 12.8 points per game on an awful 47.2% from the floor? That guy?

You mean the fatass scoring a whopping 12.8 points per game on an awful 47.2% from the floor? That guy?

He is making his teammates better, that´s what a superstar caliber player does. He is a bigtime Basketballplayer. Big-AL is a great player.

Why you trashing on an ex-Jazz player who did everything asked of him and was a consummate pro here?

He was injured last season and not his fault Charlotte built a trashy squad around him.
I don't think he trashed big al. He said that the hornets didn't have a very good record

Why you trashing on an ex-Jazz player who did everything asked of him and was a consummate pro here?

He was injured last season and not his fault Charlotte built a trashy squad around him.

Big Al is good dude who played the best he could for the Jazz.

I was mostly just ribbing Cakar. Are we really back to this version of Franklin*?