What's new

Who should the jazz get for PG next season?

What direction do you see the Jazz taking for a PG next season?

• Re-sign George Hill

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Deron Williams

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • CAKK BAKK let exum live or die

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Darren Collison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade for reggie Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patty Mills

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Draft (Jackson or Evans)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Milos Teodosic

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Kyle Lowry Max

• Jrue Holiday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I am confined to only this list I say re-sign Hill.

I voted for Patty Mills but I like 3 options on that list, including the obvious one of re-signing George Hill.

Jazz not going to be in the race for a title next year or the following few seasons even so id draft Frank Jackson if I was Utah.
Local kid who would resign with jazz and Jazz are his dream team most likely

Reactions: MVP
So is this it with Exum jazz fans? Y'all ready to just say he isn't the answer and move on?

I never thought he was the answer personally. He's just too raw. Still is. I could see him turning into a solid player in about 2-3 seasons though.

Jazz not going to be in the race for a title next year or the following few seasons even so id draft Frank Jackson if I was Utah.
Local kid who would resign with jazz and Jazz are his dream team most likely

To piggyback off the other discussion we had about Mika, I'm also surprised to not see FJ being anywhere on any mocks. He looks to project to be an Austin Rivers type fairly realistically.

To piggyback off the other discussion we had about Mika, I'm also surprised to not see FJ being anywhere on any mocks. He looks to project to be an Austin Rivers type fairly realistically.

I think Mika can play in league too if he goes to the right team. Be a solid 2nd round pick for Utah. Mika is the type of player a team like Spurs will draft and then turn into a dependable bench option like they have done with numerous 2nd rounders through out the years

i should have put on the re-signing of Hill as being in the 20+ million range to give it some bite.

I really like the idea of give milos Teodosic a 3 year offer around 30+ million. Honestly he might be the best passer in world.

Will CrappySmurf please step up and say whats wrong in the post I made. You gave me 2 dislikes so atleast have the balls to step up and say what you disagree with or what you didn't like? Is it because I'm telling the truth and that is hard for you to swallow so item easier to just sacrifice the messanger.#Truths.
#takeem2church #GivingSermons

Will CrappySmurf please step up and say whats wrong in the post I made. You gave me 2 dislikes so atleast have the balls to step up and say what you disagree with or what you didn't like? Is it because I'm telling the truth and that is hard for you to swallow so item easier to just sacrifice the messanger.#Truths.
#takeem2church #GivingSermons

Does it hurt?

He improved this year but he still not a starter on a team that others will take seriously.

QUOTE=Crocodile Dante;1418581]Like how Ingles couldn't play defense and he was just a shooter

Sent from my Z981 using JazzFanz mobile app[/QUOTE]