What's new

Who should the jazz get for PG next season?

What direction do you see the Jazz taking for a PG next season?

• Re-sign George Hill

Votes: 20 42.6%
  • Deron Williams

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • CAKK BAKK let exum live or die

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Darren Collison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trade for reggie Jackson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patty Mills

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Draft (Jackson or Evans)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Milos Teodosic

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Kyle Lowry Max

• Jrue Holiday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the Jazz sign another guard or two, Exum should leave. Go somewhere he is appreciated, enough is enough.

My bball iq is vastly superior to yours. What it say about you that someone lacking brain skills still has a vastly superior bball is? How does it feel.#DroppingKnowledgeonSLC

Once you start playing the superior game, people will start negging you, not because what you say is unintelligent but because people don't like someone being arrogant.

you either draft a player for point guard or you give Exums the keys since he did invest a very high draft pick in him

The Jazz roster as constructed at the moment is nothing more then a 2nd round playoff team AT BEST. They could aslo lose in round 1 just as easily.
So this team is maxed out on potential and its not good enough to compete for a western conference championship so you got to either draft a player or give Exum the key. Id would drfat the kid from UtaH, frank Jackson and let Exum and Jackson learn, grow, and improve together.
Gobert is the center piece for yall squad so he is safe but Hayward could leave and honesrly that wouldn't be the worse thing for Utah. Hill is getting up in age so you can count on him to be ballin hard in 5 years. So id draft a point guard and then get a solid big that can backup the 4 and 5 in this draft. This is a deep class and I could see a lot of 2nd rounders making the league this year. Build for future unless you are satisfied with just making the playoffs. If that's your goal everyyear to just make playoffs, then you can keep the roster as is but if you want to actually compete for titles then you have to admit this roster as built isn't capable and scrap it and build again.

Lol. Mudiay is absolute garbage

Interestingly enough Mudiay autocorrected to nudity ...

Garbage, um no. He has better numbers then Exum so whats that make your boy from down under if Mudiay is "Garbage"? Plus Denver would laugh at the offer of a 2nd round pick for the kid. He is still very young. Should only be a senior in college.

I guess Utah could offer a 2nd-round pick for Mudiay.

#helpDenverdraft

why would Denver need help in the draft, Incase you haven't notice the nugget shave drafted better then Utah in recent years and have better younger talent then Utah. Its not just me that thinks this either so does the actual media who watches a lot of games. Only one that thinks otherwise is Utah fan. Isnt that ironic

you either draft a player for point guard or you give Exums the keys since he did invest a very high draft pick in him

The Jazz roster as constructed at the moment is nothing more then a 2nd round playoff team AT BEST. They could aslo lose in round 1 just as easily.
So this team is maxed out on potential and its not good enough to compete for a western conference championship so you got to either draft a player or give Exum the key. Id would drfat the kid from UtaH, frank Jackson and let Exum and Jackson learn, grow, and improve together.
Gobert is the center piece for yall squad so he is safe but Hayward could leave and honesrly that wouldn't be the worse thing for Utah. Hill is getting up in age so you can count on him to be ballin hard in 5 years. So id draft a point guard and then get a solid big that can backup the 4 and 5 in this draft. This is a deep class and I could see a lot of 2nd rounders making the league this year. Build for future unless you are satisfied with just making the playoffs. If that's your goal everyyear to just make playoffs, then you can keep the roster as is but if you want to actually compete for titles then you have to admit this roster as built isn't capable and scrap it and build again.

This would be a bold move. But it's risky. You never know how young players will develop. I, for one, thought Burks was a future star ... you never know.

I think the Jazz are going to try and add a 3rd big name via trade before free agency. If they sign any of the bigger names at PG including Hill it is basically the end of Exum. I don't think they are ready to do write him off. So IF they can find a 3rd bigger name via trade, they let Hill walk and try and do something like a 2 year deal with Deron.

Why would deron come back. Some of you we are ready rude after he left and even years later. Dwill will have championship caliber teams ready to sign him. So why should he come back to Utah when he can play with Some of the games best and have a real chance at getting a ring. He has about 2 percent. Chance getting a ring with utah

I think the Jazz are going to try and add a 3rd big name via trade before free agency. If they sign any of the bigger names at PG including Hill it is basically the end of Exum. I don't think they are ready to do write him off. So IF they can find a 3rd bigger name via trade, they let Hill walk and try and do something like a 2 year deal with Deron.

Why would deron come back. Some of you we are ready rude after he left and even years later.

First, I'd point out that most people here are rude to you, yet this is not a deterrent to you always finding your way back.

Second, I'd reference the multiple non-Utah reports about Deron really wanting to end his career here.

Third, despite your complaints of how we've treated him, I think #2 above is likely consistent with realizing the grass wasn't greener anywhere else and there was nowhere that he was more beloved than in SLC.

If Hill's price isn't going to work, I wouldn't mind seeing Deron back. He could mentor Exum (so could Hill, but DWill I can see in that role a little more...JMO). I think Quin's system would be a good fit for him. I admit part of this is my feeling sentimental though...would be really cool for him to finish his career where he started.

It's funny to think that Hayward's been here longer than Deron ever was.

why would Denver need help in the draft, Incase you haven't notice the nugget shave drafted better then Utah in recent years and have better younger talent then Utah. Its not just me that thinks this either so does the actual media who watches a lot of games. Only one that thinks otherwise is Utah fan. Isnt that ironic

I was pointing to the fact that you drafted Mudiay for yourself and Gobert for us. I guess my wit is too subtle.

In fairness, Jokic was a great pick and Jamal Murray should be a stud.

Well let's go through the options you have listed here. Kyle Lowry I just don't see happening. I don't think he'll leave Toronto. I expect Holiday to return to New Orleans or leave for a massive pay raise. Unlikely that raise comes from us. I expect San Antonio to keep Mills with Parker's future unknown. I don't view Collison or Reggie Jackson as long-term solutions. We can't count on a late first round pick to immediately take over the team. And Teodosic and DWill, while I would like to have either on the team are better backup or spot starter options. That leaves re-sign Hill or ride with Exum out of your list. If the contract Hill wants isn't insane I say re-sign him. If it's crazy I say we hand the reigns to X. I'm leaning toward the idea Hill will probably get a big offer from someone else. If that's the case it's time to give Exum his shot and see what we have in him. Sign a solid vet to back him up.